Flowers in Me

WARNING:

Before you read this, you should know that this one-shot contains suicide. If you are not comfortable with such a sensitive topic, then I would ask you to read other one-shots.

If you're all set, then let's start.

EDITED.

----------

TZUYU

"Ya, Tzuyu! You're coughing petals again. I think this is the right time to tell her about your feelings."

"I'm fine, Chaeng. I have endured this for three years now. Besides, Sana-ssi is in love with Dahyun unnie. I don't want to confuse her feelings."

Chaeng looked at me with worried eyes. She is the only person who knows my condition. She suggested to confess numerous times but seeing Sana happy with someone else makes me happy.

I can't tell this to my parents and Nayeon unnie about my condition. I know that they will push me to do a surgery. But I'd rather keep my feelings and die than taking my feelings off and live like I didn't have such a serious condition.

I coughed once again and blue petals went out of my mouth. The pain in my chest is nowhere near to the pain that I'm feeling in my heart.

Chaeng and I went out of the bathroom after cleaning the petals. I sometimes stop myself from coughing which adds to the pain in my chest. But I don't want anyone to know what's happening to me.

While walking in the corridors, I saw Sana with Dahyun. Hearing her laughter makes me forget about my condition. Seeing her smile and beautiful eyes makes my heart beat fast.

I can't do anything but watch her from afar.

I coughed and I quickly covered my mouth to catch the petals before anyone sees it. Before I could reach the trash bin, I bumped into Sana. I landed on my butt and blue petals danced in the air.

"Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung shouted my name and she ran beside me

"I'm sorry, Sana-ssi!" I said while looking down and I tried to get up

"No. I'm sorry, Tzuyu. I wasn't looking where I was going." Sana said and she helped me to get up

She held my wrist and electricity flowed through my body. I coughed numerous times and Sana looked at me with widened eyes. I pulled my wrist from Sana's grip and ran away. I know Chaeyoung is following me so I went to my favorite place.

The school's garden.

I looked around and inhaled the fresh air. I let all my frustrations out. I continued to cough multiple times but I don't care anymore.

I went to the part of the garden where there is full of beautiful flowers. I remained standing to see all of the flowers.

"Flowers are supposed to be harmless, right?" I asked myself

I sighed heavily, "They are beautiful but... They're killing me."

I walked away from the flowers and sat in the beach. I fiddled with my fingers and Chaeyoung sat beside me with a bottle of water in her hand.

"Here." She handed me the bottle and I accepted it

I coughed once again and this time I can already taste the blood in my throat. I guess my throat is beginning to have bruises.

"Tzuyu... You're making me worry too much. I don't want you to die!"

I shook head and smiled without looking at her, "I'd rather bring my feelings for her until I die. Besides, love is unconditional. I will not expect Sana to love me back anymore."