t w o

ZACH'S P.O.V.

While me and dakota were talking and grabbing our phones so i could get her number. she started to turn pale very quickly. I saw her start to shake while she was grabbing her phone, and i started to get worried. I saw her start to fall and all i could think of was saving her from being hurt badly. When she fell i grabbed her and laid her head in my lap. The boys all rushed over to her super worried. "SHORTY!!!!!" jonah yelled. I tried to wake her up but nothing was working. "I KNEW SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT!!!!" daniel yells almost crying. "You okay dude?" corbyn asks daniel. "I'M WORRIED ABOUT HER OKAY!!!!" daniel cries out. "Okay, okay. She was fine when i met her." corbyn says. Wake up, wake up, wake up, please don't die. "WHY ISN'T SOMEONE CALLING 911!!!!" i yell. "I AM RIGHT NOW!!!" jonah yells struggling to grab his phone out of his pocket. Wake up dakota, please! All i could think of was keeping her alive and safe. Everyone was crowding me and dakota. "She's just trying to get your guys' attention" someone says rudely. "Why do you care you should've let her die" "why is she so important. She's just a loser" "i thought you loved me!" "why do you care. She's just another fangirl." "i'll go get security and tell them to leave. Want to stay with her?" jack asks. "Yeah, please" i say tearing up a little. People here are mean.

The ambulance finally comes about 3 minutes later, and they carry her to the truck. "Is anyone related to her?" the worker asks. "I'm her brother" daniel says volunteering himself to help. "Follow me" the worker says. "Well meet you at the hospital daniel" jonah says. "Okay" he replies. We get in the tour bus and jonah asks the driver to go to the hospital. "Can we get a rental?" corbyn asks. "I'll order one" jack says grabbing his phone. I'm in a seat closest to the door and im panicking beyond what i have ever panicked. "Are you okay zach?" jack asks. "Im fine" i lie. No im not okay, a girl passed out in front of me. And she's the girl from the crowd. "I wonder why she passed out?" jack asks. "Same" we all say in unison. There is a lot of tension in the bus until we finally get there. We all put hoodies on so we don't get bombarded by fans. Jack goes on his phone and starts texting someone. "Who's that?" i ask. "Its dakota" he replies. "Why are you texting her?" I ask. "Im hoping her mom will reply, and give me her room number. "Oh that's smart" i say. "She replied!!" jack says with a smile. "What room???" corbyn asks. "She said 126" jack says. "Okay, lez gooooo" jonah starts.

We finally get to her room, after looking like complete idiots, not knowing where we were going. "Is she okay?!?!" i say worried. "She's fine she just passed out from excitement, she's done it before when she met her cousins." her mom says calmly. "Okay, that makes a lot more sense now. Even though she was drinking lots of water." i say confused. "Ya, it doesn't really help. She just gets too excited, and there's nothing we can do about it." she explains. "Oh ok"

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

A couple hours later i wake up in a hospital, with my mom, my brother, my dad, and all 5 of the why don't we boys in my room, zach looking the most worried out of everyone. Knowing my mom, she already knew what happened and knowing her she wasn't too worried. I start to cough, and Zach smiles in relief. I smile back at him. They call the doctor in and he says i'm perfectly fine, and i could go home in a couple hours. I was surprised i wasn't in a coma because i was standing on concrete and i know it would've made me go into a coma. "What happened?" i ask worried. "You passed out and i caught you from hitting the ground." zach says. "Thank god he caught you or else-" i stop my mom and finish her sentence. "I would be In a coma" she looks at me. "Yes" she says. I laughed a little.

"Mom?" "yes dakota?" she instantly replies. "Im thirsty" i explain. "Okay ill get you some water, are you hungry?" she asks. "No just thirsty" i explain. "Okay." she walks out of the room. "Hey baby girl" my dad says. "Hey dad" i reply. Will you introduce me to your friends so i know who im dealing with" he laughs joking with them. "Ya" i point to daniel "that one is daniel and he is the one who apparently had to be my brother, since mom was getting food" after that, i point to corbyn "that one is my new best friend corbyn. He's awesome." i say smiling. After that i point to jonah. "That one is jonah, the giant." my dad looks at me confused. "He calls me shorty cause i let him so i'm calling him the giant" i laugh a little. My dad laughs a little. I point to jack after telling my dad about jonah. "That one is jack he's super awesome" i say looking at him. "He also looks like a poodle" i whisper to my dad and giggle. "HEY I HEARD THAT!!!!"he says with a smile. "Well you shouldn't eavesdrop on me if you don't want to get offended!" i say smiling. "poodle" i add in. Jack glares at me but can't for a long time. He eventually starts to smile. I finally point to zach "that one is zach, i guess he's the one who saved me from a coma" i say. "Yup thats me!" he says with a goofy face. "Well it's all nice to meet you, i'm dakotas dad, you can call me Mr. Stewart." he says as he gets up to shake their hands. They all greet him.

About 10 minutes later my mom walks in and brings my water to me. "Exciting news guys!!!" she yells. "What?" we all say in unison. "Dakota gets to go home early!!!" she says happily. Everyone's faces light up in joy. "Really!!!" i ask. "Yup" she replies. We all get excited.

You leave in about twenty minutes." she explains. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!" i say happily. The boys go downstairs to talk to the bus driver. My mom and my little brother all get ready for me to leave. And my dad went downstairs to get the truck.

Now it's just me and zach in the room. All alone. "You okay" zach asks. "Actually ya, it just sucks that you guys ended the meet and greet, just because i passed out." i say disappointed. "Why, they all saw you and they understood why we did. Its not like you can help passing out when you get really excited." he says helping me get up from my bed to get dressed. "I know but why did you do that just for me?" i ask walking into the bathroom. "Because we all think your special dakota" he confesses. "How am i special" i ask confused. "We don't quite know, but we have never given out our numbers before and we really like you. You made us all happy when you came to talk to us, and we've met a lot of people in our life" he explains. "I really mean that much to you?" i furrow my brow. "Dakota you mean everything to me and the boys, daniel started to cry when he saw you in my lap, passed out. And we all started arguing because we didn't know what to do, we found an inhaler and tried that but that didn't work." he says looking serious. I've never been special to anyone before. I feel so happy. Why do i feel like i have butterflies in my stomach. My face is really red. Am i blushing??? "Done" i say walking out of the bathroom. "Good timing shorty" jonah says as he and the others walk in. "are you ready to go?" daniel asks walking over and giving me a hug. "Yup im ready!" i say giving daniel a hug back. As we start walking out i feel like i have gotten taller. I finally realized that jack picked me up and was carrying me away bridal style. He starts to laugh. "Surprised?" he asks laughing. "Yes, yes i am" i say laughing.

---------------

We are all downstairs waiting for jonah and my dad to get the cars. Jack puts me down and walks over to a bench and looks at the waterfalls in the building. Corbyn and my little brother are both being dorks and getting along. And Daniel is talking to my mom. Me and zach are walking down the stairs to the exit. Wow this is weird. All of the why don't we boys here. For me. I don't know why they are canceling everything for me. I'm going to get so much hate from people about this. I'm just glad there wasn't a lot of people at the meet and greet. That would've been a big mess. And i don't feel like picking up a mess. I'm just glad zach saved me. I wonder why?

ZACH'S P.O.V.

"Dakota can i talk to you real quick?" i ask. "Sure" she replies. "Whats up?" she asks. "Nothing i just wanted to have a little more alone time with you before we have to share a tiny house with seven boys and two girls." i explain. "True, thats going to kinda suck. But i'm used to it" she giggles. "How?" i ask. "I have five brothers" she says smiling Her smile is so cute. I wonder if she likes me, as a singer yea, but as another person? I don't know. "Hello? Earth to zach?" "wha- what?" i say surprised. "Lets go my dad and jonah are here" she says smiling. Me, corbyn, daniel and dakota are in one car, and Dakota's parents, her brother, jonah, and jack are in dakotas dads truck. On the way dakota ends up falling asleep on my shoulder. When the boys see her they all start to tease me. "Shut up" i say blushing a little. "Guys she's sleeping" daniel says looking at her through the mirror.

As we arrive to dakota's, dakota's dad is already there and the boys are waiting for their bags. I get out and i grab my bag out of the truck. "Zach grab kota" corbyn says grabbing my bag from my hand. "Okay then" i say standing there. I open the door and i grab kota. I carry her into the house and kotas mom shows me where her room is. I go to her room and i lay her in bed.

I go into the living room and Dakota's dad hands me a inflatable bed. I go back to kota's room and jack already has his bed made and ready. I make my bed and i get ready for bed. 

___________________________________

sorry this is short. i tried to make it make sense. if that made sense but i am going to try and get a little better with publishing chapters.