e l e v e n

CORBYN'S P.O.V.

    (A couple weeks later)I wake up from the 3 hour drive and see dakota playing on the XBox with jonah. "How are you kicking my butt!?!?" jonah asks. "I have no idea!!!" she says laughing and looking strait at the screen. She is winning 30 to 10. "What game are you playing?" i ask sitting next to dakota. "Call of duty" she says trying to hold the controller. "Here pause the game." i say going to my bag. "Why?" she says pausing the game. "Here" i say handing her my modified controller. "Um you sure you trust me with that?" she says confused. "Um ya, why would i be letting you use it if i didn't trust you?" i say handing the controller. "Oh okay." she says disconnecting her controller and connecting mine. They start playing and dakota is like 30 more points away from winning. "We should get some dutch after." she says playing the game. "Um kota." jack says looking at the game. "What?" she asks confused. "They don't have dutch in north carolina." jack says now looking at her. "Oh ya sorry, i forgot we were in a different state." she says laughing. "Wow kota." jack says laughing. We all laugh at her a little.

    A couple hours we get to the concert and i see dakota still sleeping. I look at her with an evil face. "Corbyn don't even think about it." zach says glaring at me. "How did you know i was going to scare her?" i ask surprised. "Corbyn we all know you would do it" he says looking at her. "Ya" the rest say in unison. "Well then how else are we going to get her up?" i ask smiling. "I'm waking her up in a little. We need to go to the store." daniel says putting a blanket over her. "Ugh fine." i say leaning my head back. "You'll live corbyn." jonah says getting out of the bus. "I'm going to die in there!" i yell dramaticaly. "Shut up she is sleeping!" zach snaps at me. "Okay jeesh." i say getting out.    

JACKS P.O.V.

    We finish up in the store and pay. We walk to the bus and see dakota isnt there. "Where is dakota?" daniel asks. "Crap!" zach yells. Where could she go? Where would she want to go? "Doesnt she have that friend jake she talks to, who lives here?" i say suggesting somewhere to look for her. "Ya she does. But we don't where he lives" jonah says thinking. "Yeah so how would we find her?" daniel asks. "Guys i asked her where she is and she said his house. But she won't talk to me. I messed up" he says sitting down and putting his arms on his knees, resting his face in his hands. "How?" i ask. "I yelled at her for nothing and she yelled back and broke up." he says looking down. "What!" daniel says surprised. "Ya" zach says looking now depressed. "I'm so sorry zach. What are you going to do?" i ask sitting next to him. "I'm going to let her be. She needs time to think." he says getting up and sits in his seat. "Lets go" he says sadly.

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

    I wake up in the bus alone. Where are the boys? I text my friend jake for a little and he says that he is calling a uber so we can meet in person. The uber gets to the store and i get in. "you dakota?" the driver asks. "Yes" i say looking at my phone. "Okay then" he says starting to drive.

We get to jakes house and i see him outside on his porch. "Dakota!" he yells running to me. He gives me a hug and i hug him back. "H-hi" i say nervous. "What's wrong?" he asks worried. "I get shy when i meet new people." i say rubbing my arm. "I'm not new i'm old" he says laughing. "Ya, i guess so. I don't know why i'm so nervous." i say smiling. "Wow your smile is a lot cuter in real life." he says looking at me. I start blushing. "Thanks" i say smiling again. "Come on lets go inside." he says walking towards his front door.

We walk in and i sit down on the couch sitting up. "What would you like? We have soda or water." he says looking in the fridge. "Water will be fine" i say looking around. "Okay" he says grabbing a water. "I'm so happy we could finally meet in person. I've been waiting since we met on insta." he says walking over to me and handing me the water. "Ya same" i say sitting uncomfortably. "You can relax dakota. It's not like i have a super uptight  family." he says laughing. "Sorry i'm just not used to having such nice friends except for the why don't we boys." i say sitting back a little in the couch. "Your friends with the why don't we boys?" he asks surprised. "Ya i kinda sorta passed out in front of zach" i say looking like a complete idiot. "Haha that's awesome." he says smiling. "Ya, we've been friends ever since." i say looking down. I'm not going to tell him about me and zach. He has to tell me about it.