~21~

"Hello, my name is Kim Seungmi. Nice to meet you.." she smirked. She was sat across from a foreign looking girl with long black hair and large eyes.

"Nice to meet you too, my name is Yuri Adachi." The girl eyed Seungmi up and down and then smiling purely. Jihoon and Soonyoung just continued to stare at each other lovingly before Jihoon realized what they were doing.

Soon enough a waitress came to take each one of their orders. Seungmi and Yuri both ordered kimchi fried rice and shrimp while Soonyoung ordered spicy ramen and meat. Jihoon on the other hand ordered a small salad with fries.

"Baby you need to eat more, you can't keep dieting." The older sighed as the youngest of the four shook his head and took another bite of the salad.

"Jihoon have some shrimp." Seungmi offered. But he shook his head once again.

Just as Jihoon was about to take a bite of his salad, Soonyoung shoved a piece of meet into his mouth which startled him.

"So you guys have met before?" Soonyoung asked looking at the two females. They both raised an eyebrow and stared at him cluelessly. "It just seemed like you two have! I mean— I— you guys just seem so friendly to each other and—" he was immediately cut off by the sound of the two girls laughing.

"Soonyoung it's fine~ besides, I guess you could say we know each other." Yuri giggled.

***

"They don't know right?" Yuri questioned. She seemed anxious and scared.

Seungmi wrapped an arm around Yuri. The double date ended about half a hour ago and they both sat on Yuris couch.

"Baby it's fine, we're fine. Trust me. They'll never know our little secret."

——
HI GUYS I MISSED YOU
IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING I'VE BEEN PROCRASTINATING ON IT

FORGIVE ME