~22~

"So you and Yuri seemed to hit it off well." Soonyoung whispered in Seungmis ear, smirking as he did so. Normally he would feel too awkward to do that, but him and Yuri grew to be good friends, surprisingly.

She choked on her sushi and got shivers down her spine. "Why must you always bug me when I'm eating!? She then proceeded to throw carrots at the male. "Eat the carrots I don't like them."

"You're avoiding what I said~" he sang while he happily munched on a carrot.

"What'd you say? I don't normally get people whispering in my ear.." she murmured as Soonyoung slid a canned apple juice across the table to her.

"I said, you and Yuri seemed to hit it off well." He smirked and sat beside her.

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Hm nothing.." he smirked. "do you know where Jihoon is?"

"I think he's in his room, I'm not too sure.." she said as she placed another piece of sushi between her parted lips.

"Thanks, I'll see you later" he said and smiled, leaving the girl to find his boyfriend. Or so she thought.

Seungmi picked up her phone and started dialing Yuris number. She hummed and chewed her food as she was waiting for her to pick up.

Soonyoung wasn't stupid. He knew something was up. Seungmi has been living with them for a month, she was nice, did her chores and was trying to find a place to live along with a school to go too, but something was... off.

Once the Japanese girl answered, Seungmi immediately started speaking "Hey, have you called them yet?"

"Hm no..." Soonyoung couldn't hear much, but he was trying. It was quite difficult since he was hiding behind a wall.

"You better do it soon or else I will, and I don't want to.... why?! They're horrible people you do realize that right? I hate them, but I have to do it, I'm desperate for the money... yeah I know, I love him a bunch, but he isn't worth it... okay, see you soon. Bye babe." And with that the call ended.

She looked like she wanted to cry. She sighed and put the lid on her sushi placing it back and standing it in the fridge. Soonyoung was gonna get to the bottom of it no matter what.

——

Hii! IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LATELY :((
I've been doubting my writing lately and thinking of just making short stories and discontinuing this one since chapters are short and I post once a month at most, but many people are reading it and I'm really appreciative!

Thank you for reading and voting! I love you guys! Bye~