Giggling bestfriends

After I graciously devoured all the mini donuts in the bag I sat in silence. Waiting for Lexi to talk. Waiting and waiting and-
"Macy called-" she says smoothly I groaned Macy was my Coworker at Lilliana's Diner where I formally worked Monday's-Friday. Sometimes even the weekend when my coworker decides to not show up and make some lazy excuse that my boss seems to always believe. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a weird relationship with that 37 year old man.

I sat crisscrossed on my bed squishing the bag where my delicious donuts use to live. I looked at Lexi wanting her to continue. "Bs if you ask me."she said annoyed rolling her eyes. "When is anything that comes from her mouth not bs?" I mumbled Lexi gasped and looked at me before she bursted into a fit of giggles.

"It wasn't even that funny." I said rolling my eyes. Somehow I noticed I had a smile on my face. Lexi closed her eyes and inhaled deeply as if trying to get her self together which she did quite effortlessly. "She said something about a shift around 4pm and if you didn't come you were fired because she had a tutor session but I personally think that's a sack of shi-" my eyes widened "You're saying that I have a shift at 4." I said cutting her off I groaned as I looked at her,  running my fingers through my hair. I was officially stressed.

Well there goes my plans of doing nothing.

I was looking forward to it too.

I opened my mouth to say something when the sound of a bing sounded indicating either Lexi or I got a message. I was about to get up to check when Lexi told me it was her. Seeing as the nosy person I was, I did the only thing a nosy person would do.

"Who's it from?"

"Is it Anthony?"

"Did he ask for nudes?" I asked before I got a playful smack on my arm and I laughed she gave me a playful glare before typing away with her gel nails.

"Oooh new color?" I said reaching out to grab her hand to see the new color she painted her nails. Lexi had a new color every month. If she didn't than something was wrong so it was somewhat helpful. Except when we have to pay apartment bills.

This month was a pastel blue nearly hitting a baby blue.

I examined them before I put them down so she can continue texting who I would believe was her boyfriend. Anthony. He wasn't so bad she's been dating him for about 4 months, probably the longest relationship she's had in 2 years. Don't get me wrong my friend didn't open her legs like librarians open books, but usually her relationships would last 2-3 weeks before she would dump them.

Until she met Anthony. I was glad because a happy best friend makes another happy best friend, her giggling pulled me out of my thoughts.

I smiled as I watched her laugh, as the edges of her eyes crinkled and her eyebrows relaxed as so did her shoulders, or as they gently shook. Anthony was good for her.

At least that's what I think.

Than there was that thought that always made me have this weird feeling in my gut. Was he?

♡————————————————————————♡
Hey guys! Another chapter edited, Yay!!  Cheers cheers!! Thank you for reading <3!!

♡————————————————————————♡Hey guys! Another chapter edited, Yay!!  Cheers cheers!! Thank you for reading <3!!

!Goodnight, Good Morning, Good Evening, or whatever time it is for you have a Wonderful day!