Why

It was around 7:47pm when I arrived to an empty apartment. I sighed. I walked up the stairs to my room and shut the door.

I slumped against the door wanting to forget. I wanted to forget him. Everyone.

I couldn't even if I tried every thought consisted of him. I didn't understand why. Why did it hurt to think about his light brown curls. His mesmerizing green eyes. Those eyes that held me captive. As if I could drown in them.

Why?

Why was he bothering my thoughts. For all I knew he could be dead.

I shook my head no he wasn't dead he couldn't be there was no reason for him to be.

Right? He couldn't be dead. I thought firmly, I opened my eyes and looked around my room. My bed was in the middle and besides that we're two little desk the one on the right had a lamp and my phone charger the one on the right had some books and papers.

Behind my bed where windows to see buildings and all types of lights. Lights. I moved closer to my bed. Mesmerized by all the lights all the different colors. My mother loved lights she thought of lights as new beginnings. If there was no light there was no new beginnings. I didn't realize I had started crying until I felt my hand rub my cheeks. I quickly went to my bedroom door and opened it. I slowly went to the bathroom and cleaned my face. I decided to take a shower.

There I stood under the faucet pouring hot water on me slowly tickling my skin. I grabbed conditioner and rubbed it in my hair and left it there. After 10-15 minutes, I rubbed it off. Shut the faucet and got out. Grabbing a towel and quickly running to my room.

Once I was in my room I went to my closet and got out some silk shorts with a nice pink shirt with a bunny on it I smiled to myself. Once I was fully clothed I went back to the bathroom and put the towel back. I ran to my room as I felt like the darkness was consuming me. Not anymore.

I got to my room and shut the door. Grabbed a brush and brushed my hair. I looked at my desk and grabbed my MacBook. Turned on Netflix and watched Friends.

♡————————————————————————♡
Hey this is just a filler! Sorry it's really short.

!Good Morning, Good Night, Good whatever have and amazing day or I hope you've had an amazing day!