Brie

"HEY FATASSES!!" Alexa Bliss the head cheerleader yells as me and Nikki make our way into school. As me and Nikki walk in we head immediately to our locker, which is right beside each other.

Me and Nikki have been tortured, abused, called names, and bullied, can our lives become more hell like? "Come on Nicole lets head to Bio" i say softly so only Nikki hears me and as we head there we get pushed by Alexa, Charlotte, and Naomi.

"Move Pigs!!" Charlotte yells out as my notebooks fall to the floor. "Leave them alone girls" and like that me and Nikki look at each other then look up then to see non-other than Seth Rollins with his little gang.

"Shut up and mind your own business Rollins""Yeah Rollins we can do whatever we want.""Plus, what do you care?? They usless ,pathetic and weak." Noami, Charlotte and Alexa said and me and Nikki finally picked up all my stuff that fell to the floor.

"Just leave them alone they have done nothing wrong." Ambrose pointed out. Hearing his voice made me even sadder

Alexa Turned around and said "This isn't over Bellas" as she stormed off to the field with the rest off the cheerleaders. "Your welcome" Rollins said as he smiled and walked off with the rest of the jock, which include Roman, Dean, Finn, Randy , Bobby, Apollo, Braun, Jinder, Dolph, Drew and Titus. As they walked off Dean turned around and winked at me. For the first time in 3 years I felt happiness.

But of course happiness from my world never lasts long.......