Nikki

Me and Brie make our way to lunch before any of the rest of the kids. We grab our lunches and leave to the bleachers, secretly.

Brianna takes her phone out and her eyes opens wide.

"What happened Brie." I say concerned and worried. " Look on Instagram on Finn Balors account Nicole." She says still with her eyes wide opened.

*Logs onto Instagram to Finn Balors account and see the new picture he uploaded.*

"Omg no no no" I yell with my hand over my mouth. He uploaded a picture of us on the bleachers with our hoods down

    *Pretend the picture is here*
Caption: After 3 years with their hoods up they finally show their hot ass faces. HOT DAMN🔥🔥(Like if you agree 👍)

457 fucking likes on this FUCKING picture!!!!!!!!

"At least they think we are hot." I say with a smile as Brie laughs.

Brie had her hood down I had mine up. I looked at her and saw bruises on her neck. I keep hearing the voices in my head saying the think I know I am.

Fat
Ugly
Pig
Whore
Waste Of Space
A Mistake
Slut

I hear them everyday, every minute of the day. I can never get rid of them. Then I heard footsteps behind.

Brie pulled her hood up and looked down. I looked behind me and saw..........

Paige and Carmella

Paige is my ex-bestfreind and Carmella is Bries best friend. We were called the 4 Musketeers. Yes 4 , we didn't give a shit but..... 

that was 3 years ago .........

"Hey Niks." Paige said my old nickname.

"Hey Breezy." Carmella said Bries old nickname.

It brought back the old good times. Me and Brie got up grab our bags , still with Our heads down. And left still with our food on their bleachers, uneaten.

One question remains on my mind, after 3 fucking years why are they talking to us now????