Nikki

Me and brie made our way to the bleachers to read our novel for English, but then Brie whispered "Theres the jocks and cheerleaders." "Brianna, why does it matter?" i snapped at her because I was sick and tired of them

."Okay sorry, the thing is there looking and pointing at us.". I felt guilty for snapping at Brianna.

"Sorry for snapping at you, i am just sick and tired of them." I said apoligetic.

"I get it, do you think its because we took our hoods off, we are showing our faces after a few years." I start thinking 'how long has it been since we took off our hoods??' as i start thinking i see flashes appear at the corner of my right eye.

As i slowly look to my  rigt i see the jocks have their phones out, taking photos.

I quickly grab Brie's arm scatter pulling my hood up." WHAT THE HELL NICOLE!!" Brianna yells as i pull her hood to her. I explain to her as we leave the bleachers.

"They were!!???" "Yes Brianna i turned and they were taking pictures of us."

"Its because we never show our faces and we are real pretty." i smile thinking of that comment.

'i wish dad would see that too' i mutter underneath my breath.

As we made our way to our favorite,quiet place. The library. My phone dings, I look and its a text message from Alexa Bliss......great!! :)

A-Alexa -- N-Nikki

A: HEY WHORE BACK OFF MY MANZ OKAY BITCH

N- WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

A- ME and Seth are dating now back off

N- really your dating when you were yelling at him bitch

A- he doesn't know it just yet that I like him, I know he likes the hot piece of ass that's me

N- 😂 yeah right

A- bitch

N- I am leaving now and I am backing off of Seth even tho i didnt do anything.

A- GOOD BITCH NOW BYE!!

I roll my eyes. And then I see Brie staring off in space." BRIE!!" I yell, she falls off her chair, I start dying!!

"You are a bitch" "i know Brianna and i love it!! Lets go we got Lunch." As we grab our stuff and make our way to the cafeteria.