Queen's Meeting

Ichigo's POV

Zorome: I mean, (Y/N) did escape once right? Shouldn't be too hard for him to escape again.

Hiro: But, the problem is... where will he go to? No one knows where the Adults sent him. For god's sake he might be sent straight to a klaxosaur nest.

Ichigo: (Y/N)... *leaves*

Goro: *saw Ichigo leave* kuh....

(Y/N).... Where are you? Are you still alive? You already escaped them, didn't ya?

(Y/N)'s POV

Tch! Those f**king Adults! What are they thinking?! Sending me here, to a klaxosaur nest?! A guy who'll save the world?!

*wipes some dust off my clothing* Better get away while I can...

???: *roar inhumanly*

(Y/N): *startled by the roar* That... that sounds like a female klaxosaur... Wait there's a female one here?!

001: *walks out of her cave* Which human dare to come here?

(Y/N): *gulps*

001: You...

(Y/N): Well, you see... I did not came here, on my purpose. There are these poeple who sent me here... yeah.

001: The adults... sent you here?

(Y/N): How did you know?

001: .....Leave

(Y/N): I'm sorry?

001: Leave... and tell the adults my army is going to destroy humanity, once and for all.

(Y/N): You don't have to tell me about leaving. BUT I can't tell the adults. I'm supposed to be dead!

001: I do not care. My army is still going to destroy humanity. Now GO!

(Y/N): Thank you, for your hospitality, and mercy *leaves*

--[CHAPTER:Queen's Meeting-END]--