Cost, of Immortalities, are Death

Goro: Hey Ichigo

Ichigo: What is it?

Goro: ...I... I wish we can live in a world of peace. You know, a place where we don't have to fight these monsters to survive. I just want to live... a happy teenager life.

Ichigo: ...me too. *chuckles* But I guess, dreams will always be dreams for us. We can never run away from reality.

---

(Y/N): You guys should go. The plantations needed you guys. Me and Rena can managed this final part.

9'α: Roger that. You two be safe, 'kay?

Rena: *giggles* Yeah yeah, we'll be fine~ *pushes 9'α to his FRANXX*

(Y/N): Hey Alpha!

  9'α: What is it?

(Y/N): If the situation went out of control, say 'Checkmate', and get all of the FRANXX as far away from the klaxosaur. Got it?

9'α: Yes, sir. Wish us luck! *climbs onto his FRANXX and left with the other Nines*

Rena: So... what's left for us, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): We install this part onto the main body, and launches it into space. Then, operation Armageddon is on the way.

-2030 UETZ[United Earth Time Zone], 31 December 30XX- 

The FRANXX are now facing against the klaxosaurs. The Nines, in front followed by Plantation 13 just behind them. VIRM's spaceships also can be seen, orbiting the battlefield, aiming their magma-infused cannon to the klaxosaurs' core.

(Y/N)'s orbital weaponry's also have been launched, orbiting the space, focusing it's weaponry onto the klaxosaur's side.

001: (The fated time has come. This, is the final showdown, between the Ancestors, us, against the Newcomers, and Invaders)

Dr. FRANXX: (The prophecy was true. This, is the cost of immortalities. No use in trusting anyone, not even the god anymore. It all depends, on us)

A clap of thunder crashes down the Earth before both sides began charging to each other. Rena, who was piloting the orbital weaponry, shot down some magma rod, destroying multiple klaxosaurs per shot, as (Y/N) was still busy finishing his final weapon; Fenrir.