THE END

Nana: 518, 702, go right and help 015 and 056 flank the klaxosaur! Alpha, Omega, cover Hiro and Zero Two's back! 006, Status report!

006: We've suffered great damage. Three VIRM ships have gone down, and 1% of our FRANXXs are busted!

Nana: One percent already? At this rate, we'll lose the fight! Dr FRANXX! Tell the VIRM to focus their attack on the major klaxosaurs. Our FRANXX will handle the minor-"

975: Aaah!! What's happening to my FRANXX?!

Nana: 975! What happened?

975: I don't know! It won't let me and my partner control it! I - It sided with the klaxosau-"

418: Ma'am! My FRANXX is attacking the others! I can't control it!

Nana: What the- What is happening?! Dr FRANXX! Dr FRANXX do you hear me-

Suddenly, the mothership of VIRM, which had Dr FRANXX in it was obliterated by three colossal klaxosaur.

Nana: No... No no no! Dr FRANXX are you there?! Dr FRANXX!!

Hachi: 008, Zorome and Miku's squadron are going against them. They... they're engaging each other!

Nana: ...

Hachi: 008! Do you copy?! Nana!

Nana: We... we can't win. No matter how many VIRM ships will come, the klaxosaur's team... they'll be twice the size right now...

Hachi: Nana! Hold yourself together! (Y/N) and his friend's still around! They'll take care of those kla-

Rena: Guys do you possibly have a rocket based FRANXX? I am getting swarmed over here!

9a: I'll go. Hold tight, Rena-

Nana: No, Alpha! You need to stay! 156, secure me a call with the VIRM, now!

VIRM: What do you need?

Nana: Send some of your forces on the orbital platform. Our comrades is getting swarmed there!

VIRM: We can't.

Nana: What do you mean? What do you mean you can't?!

VIRM: If we send our ships there, we'll die

Nana: Do you see your troops winning down here?! NO! THEY ARE NOT WINNING!

VIRM: ...*terminates the connection*

Hachi: Nana, the VIRMs are aiming their armadas at our FRANXX! They're taking them out!

Nana: They... They're monsters. What are the status of the 13th Plantation crew?

Hachi: Overwhelmed but still fighting

Nana: Squad 13, Squad Nines, fall back. Mission is a fail, I repeat mission, is a fail

Toshi: What do you mean fail? What about the other squad?!

Nana: The VIRM sides with no one now. They're eliminating non-VIRMs. If we fall back in a big group, they'll notice. Fall back now, I repeat. Fall back now. This is an order.

Rena: (Y/N)! Send me some space support! This sat'll go down soon if you don't!

(Y/N): I know I know! Gimme 5 seconds! *pressing some buttons* Okay, activate sub-energy core. EMP Nuke coming your way, 10 seconds.

Rena: Roger that! EMP Coming!! *shuts off electrical energy and powers up manual kinetic energy.

The EMP blast shuts down all of the klaxosaurs' movement. They were 'dead' for a few moments, as they slowly drifts down, back to Earth.

(Y/N): Nana! Klaxosaurs meteor! Brace for impact!!

Nana: Got it. Guys, hurry up, get into the plantation!!

VIRM Shooter: Sir, there's some FRANXX running towards a plantation. What should we do?

VIRM: Open fire on that plantation as soon as all of those FRANXX enters the plantation. We'll make it a boom.

Nana: (Y/N), is Fenris finished yet?

(Y/N): Yes it is

Nana: Good. Launch it on my go

Ichigo: Come on Strelitzia, we need to go now!

Hiro: Zero Two, come on! A little bit closer! *enters the plantation*

Nana: Good! (Y/N) launch it no- *lost connection with (Y/N)*

Plantation 13 exploded into small pieces. No sign of human was seen there, only pieces of the FRANXX's faces.

(Y/N): Nana? Miss Nana! Tsk, guess we had no other choice huh? Let's just pray that it works *presses some buttons* Fenrir, launch!

As (Y/N) pressed the button, a screeching howling was played around the globe. The klaxosaurs howled back together, in perfect sync, before slowly combining.

VIRM: Fire on those klaxosaurs! Don't let it merge!

The attempt however, was futile as the huge amount of klaxosaurs shielded their own core. Slowly, they creates a wolf-like shape, but with ten heads. On it's abdomen, were three GINORMOUS cannon each was the size of 10x the mothership, and each of the fingers were as big as 5 plantation stacked together, equipped with razor claws. The heads then howled together before tearing every single living creatures, VIRMs or not.

(Y/N): This is it, I guess. The end, of the world. The Ragnarok.

Years has passed. No more klaxosaurs roamed the earth, sleeping back on the ground. Rena and (Y/N) was the only survivor, but they're only waiting for their time. The Earth is depleted, from its' trees, golds, animals. No more way to live.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???: Hey (Y/N)! Let's go play together! Hiro and Goro's joining as well

(Y/N): Huh? P - Play?

???: Yeah, we're planning to play dodgeball! Maybe we can get Mitsuru, Zorome, and even Futoshi!

(Y/N): I... I don't know

???: Why the gloomy face? Come on, we need to enjoy our childhood! *pulls (Y/N)'s hand up* Let's go.

(Y/N): *sighs* You're always the pushy one aren't ya, Ichigo.

Ichigo: No I'm not! *pouts*

(Y/N): *chuckles* Sure then, but if I win, you're treating me

Ichigo: Treat? Treat you what?

(Y/N): Something~ *runs away*

Ichigo: (Y/N)! Geez, *chases (Y/N)*

So innocent
They knew nothing about us
Our Fight
Our Struggles

If only I were
Born in that world
Instead of this fucking wasteland
If only

END