The Chimera, The Liger, The Dragon and The Snake

The sound of slapping echoed as a whip snaps against the ground.

"WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! AND YOU STILL GOT IT WRONG!!" Nemuri Kayama shouted in frustration seeing as they weren't really making any progress with their lessons.

All sorts of formality and respect towards Midoriya as a prince had long flown out of the window as soon as they had started their training, in fact it was encouraged by the King himself.

"Don't walk as if you're going to maul someone with a broadsword! Take each step with elegance, grace and poise!" Kayama exclaimed but Midoriya don't know what exactly he should correct when he was walking like he normally does, and he doesn't get the point why he needs to walk with elegance in the first place.

"Remember not to keep your legs too far apart when walking" added Kayama.

Midoriya tried doing as she had said. Afraid to make mistakes, mostly because of the whip she kept on swinging and slapping against the ground. Even though Kayama would never hit him.

Kayama hummed as she watches him. "It's stiff but it's doable for now. Try to relax a bit more"

As everyone had probably expected from the start his training on becoming a proper omega was not going smoothly and Midoriya was having a very hard time adapting, adding to it his governess was adapting a Spartan's training method.

The thing he must learn was one from one thing next to another. From walking, greeting and talking with people, sitting and picking up thing, eating to even cleaning himself and going to sleep. He was even being taught how to dance! It was all simple daily routine stuffs but Midoriya is finding it hard to adapt himself on it.

It took most of his time in the day and he was honestly not having a great time but still tries to do it. Though Kayama was pushing him so hard, she was not that harsh. Knowing the prince, she always makes time for another set of lessons that would surely make him interested.

"Let's have enough of the etiquettes for the day" Kayama said with a smile. Immediately as she said that Midoriya fell on his knees heaving so hard and sweating. Kayama sighed as she helped him up and gave him a handkerchief. The prince has still ways to go before he can act like an ideal omega.

Five personal servants of Kayama came in and set up a rectangular marble table in the garden.

"Let's begin your lessons about your role as the queen of Avalis"

"Let's start with something you are well familiar with." Kayama said as she laid out a map of the entire continent in the table.

"As you have known. Avalis only accepts a special omega to rule, leaving its throne empty for centuries. As that place had been closed off from outsiders for a long time it is not far off to say that you are going to start from scratch to make that place prosper. What do you think you can do to make it a strong country like our Yuuei and Endeavor?"

Midoriya looked at the map and examined it, there was a glimmer in his eyes he reviews it. "By trading." He answered, "Since that country is situated at the very middle of the continent it is surrounded by different countries it's an ideal place to become a center of trade. With an open access to all different resources and products."

He stated but he was still trying to remember what he saw of Avalis from his previous visit on the place "Plus not only they have staple fields in the northern part its territory it also controls the ocean in its southern region."

"Correct! While it is obviously the most ideal place to become prosperous don't you think it's also a great target for conquest why do you think that no one up until now touch those lands despite all the big countries that had surrounded it?"