chapter 1|dear baby lambs

Author: heheheheheheh my first yaoi (boy xboy) book I feel like a true fujoshi.

A red hooded figure walked through the hallway of the school following a crumpled piece of paper. A map.

That red boy with his hood up is Red a new boy at the all boy school did I mention this is a boarding school.He readjusted his backpack and continued on his way to the dorm he was going to spend the next few months in.

Sighing he finally found the dorm and looked up and down the corridors like a lost kid.

To be honest He could easily be mistaken for one with his petite figure but even with that he could pack a punch.

This is it  he thought absent mindly as he reached in to grab his key he had in his hoodie pocket as he remembered the events of earlier today.

Flashback

The principle locked at the 10,000 pound cheque first then up to the hooded boy and his father a muscular black haired man with dark lifeless pools for eyes.

"Will this be sufficient to let my son  keep his hood on to cover his face in classes and in school" the black haired male said his lifeless eyes bearing holes into the principles skull who nodded vigorously. Scared to upset the powerful looking man in front of him.

"Good I believe all necessary items will also be included such as able to leave the classroom without having the teachers permission and not having to go to p.e" the male said tightening his stare at the blonde male across from him.

The principle again nodded like an obedient puppy the male thought.

Red could not care less and loocked around the office tempted to put in his earphones and let go of himself but he promised his father he wouldn't do so.

He looked around though the red hoody covered his eyes he could see supringly well with sharp vision he inwardly smiled at the memories of his child hood when he thought it was a super power but thoughs thoughs where quickly crushed out of him.

He stopped zoning out when he heard his name be called.

"Red why don't you go to your dorm we're nearly done hear after all." Reds father said in reply red nodded and was handed a map of the school and a key.
The keys keychain said 696.

"The dorms are in The separate building " the head master said stumbling over his words as doing so.

Red nodded once More then turned to leave not caring about what the adults were saying .

Back to the present.

Just why did father have to send him to this nightmarish hell it was perfect when he was being home schooled.

He opened the door and looked around only to jump when he heard the school bell go off.

He scanned the room even if you can call it that I looked like junk yard took the form of a small room.

There was mess and clutter every where. Cans of fizz and pop lay discarded along with comics and magazines.

On one side of the room was a messy bed which had the worst of the clutter and on the other side there was less of the disaster.

Red walked over there carefully making sure he didn't get his fresh kicks ruined and puts down his backpack on  the clean bed and started cleaning.

Many may say he's a clean freak but he says he has priorities to not be a trash raccoon.

He started with the cans making sure they were empty when he through them into the bins, the full ones he put on the bed post then went to the magazine staking them up biggest to sample st in a corner of the room then to comics doing then same things .

He was halfway done with the comics then he noticed something shiny. on natural instinct he reached out to get it,  still on his knees.

A necklace.

A blue crytaline necklace.

Oddly enough it reminded him of his mother's eyes baby blue caring and loving. Painetched at his heart as he instantly went to think of the semantics of it.

Intrigued by all things shiny he picks it up and scanned it it was amazing it some like a diamond with a new thread attached to it to hold the gem and even he could see himself wearing it.

Running his figures along the edges of it and his eyes gleaming from under his hood he failed to seethe door opening to a hungry wolf.

Bam.

He was tackled to the ground when he opened his eyes he was met with ferocious pure blue eyes.

He attempted to move but his arms and legs where pinned down.

"Dont touch my stuff" the angered voice said.

Scared he nodded.

Grey looked at the petite figure beneath him and saw it as cute and edible wanting to see his face Grey's hands went to attempt to see the face of the petite boy.

He then noticed that the brown haired male was attempting to take of his hood.

Attempting to get free he fidgetted and yelled.

"No let go of me."

He stopped and stared at red the big bad wolf thought seeing his prey underneath him was cute and how he attempting to escape turned him on.

Reluctantly he let go.

They both stared at each other before red manages to say.

"I'm red and you are"

The big bad wolf looked shocked at this also surprised no one ever shown him any thing like that offering names that was all in primary school.

"if you want to survive In here you'll have to drop the politeness " grey said coldly before standing up and walking out.

Red looked onward dumbfound and thought dear baby lambs I'm gonna die in
school.especially with people like that.

Grey however stood outside hand over his heart.

He could still envision the struggling figure underneath him and how he managed to yell out like that.

Yet his heart still raced at the speed of light with light blush covering cheeks.

Badump

What is this feeling?