Chapter 6 | The Albino.

Red looked around unsure of what to do now, he he had been sitting in his room on his laptop seeing as he's broken well fractured his wrist and was to be sent the class work he was missing out on.

He had finished it in minuets, as expected of someone like him.

He heard the loud and obnoxious screech of the bell and got up to go find Dylan and Lycan. He pulled up his hood and tugged it down slightly a bit more then stepped out. Luckily for him it seems that Grey only really comes to the dorm to sleep - except for some weekends were he spends the night in a hotel with a random lady he'd meet or pay.

As if on cue, Red walked into Grey who seemed quite pissed off. Well more pissed off than usual.

"Move out of the way wierdo," He hissed and Red grimaced.

"What the hell crawled up your ass and died?" Red mummbled only to be pushed back.

"Watch it n- holy fuck..." Grey breathed the last part and stared and in  Reds bicoloured eyes.

One shone like a ruby in the glistening Sun where as the other appears to look like burning black hot caols.

Red hadn't even noticed his hood had fallen down until he realised everything was lighter. Pushing Grey away he sprinted down the hallway whilst pulling his hood up.

'This can't be happening this can't be happening!' 

Grey stared after him in shock. True he had a shit worthy day and had to deal with his step-mother and Brother to deal with, but seeing Red's eyes shifted something in him. The profound realisation that no one else knows this about Red and it made this secret...his.

Red kept on running until Lycan grabbed him.

"Calm down, you nearly knocked me over and I'm hard to knock over -" Lycan's eyes widened and he asked "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Red shook his head and rubbed his eyes "N-Nothing."

"Don't look like nothing to me," An unfamilar voice piped up and Lycan sighed.

"Sebastian, this is Red. Red, Sebastian."

Red looked at Sebastian and stared.

Sebastian had milk white skin that was accented with fluffy pink lips. His snowy white hair stuck out at places and ,judging by his looks, he really didn't care about it. His piercing blue eyes stared into Red' soul. He wore the school uniform but with the first top  buttons undone. His freakishly gorgeous face was scrunched into a scowl.

"That's Grey's roommate?" He walked up to the petite Red who stared up at him.

Without even any warning, he grabbed Red's hood and pulled it down.

Lycan and Dylan stared and Sebastian smirked.

"Atleast I'm not the only frea-"

A loud smack resonated in the halls and hung there as Red had just slapped Sebastian, tears streaming down his face he yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

Dylan and Lycan grabbed Red.

"C-Calm down-"

"No-NO he can't do this...He can't just rip down everything I've been trying to hide!"

His bi-coloured eye's shimmered and tears fell.

Dylan offered "W-We can keep this s-secret..." Red sniffed and crumpled onto the floor. Everything he had been trying to protect was crumbling around him, so was the world. Literally.

Red couldn't even scream before the floor let out beneath him and he was hurtiling towards a pitch black void of loneliness and death.

Gasping, Red sat up in a bed that wasn't his.

"Wha-what who-who -"

The same Albino male, with a black mask of sorts, silenced him with a hand gesture.

"Calm your tits odd eyes, you banged your head on a wall and now your here. Dylan and Lycan gave you to me."

"So... you saw?" Red glared at the Albino male who just nodded, a smile in his eyes.

"We can t-" Sebastion gasped as the air was snatched for his lungs by an objected lunging at him.

Red sat on Sebastions chest holding a very shiny and very sharp box cutter to Sebastions bobbing Adams Apple.

"Tell anyone and I'll slit your throat," Red leaned in and snarled into Sebastions ear "You'd be lucky if they found all your Damn bones."

Sebastion snorted "Kinky."

"Listen butterfly, I ain't gonna spill if you don't spill." Sebastion stated, oddly calm.

"Yo-you're wearing blue contacts ..." Red realised and stared with shock and surprise. Sebastion chuckles and grabbed Red hips.

"Mhm... these aren't normal ones though and they are very cool and very...expensive," Sebastion purred and his hands began to wonder up the petite boys back, until a loud thud was heard and Sebastion stared in shock.

Red had just plopped down a wad of £20 bills onto Sebastions chest.

"I can do Euros and Dollars, bet." Red deadpanned and Sebastion stared in shock.

"Holy fuck..." Sebastion breathed out, thinking Red would not understand his home tongue of German.

"Indeed."

Red moved and got off Sebastion, who grabbed the wad and turned to his draw.

He placed the wad of money into his draw and in exchange he took out a box of grey-ey blue contacts. He turned and handed them to Red and took in the short boys features, his countless freckles thay graced his naturally caramel toned face blessed with a beautiful pudgy nose yet cursed with the eyes of satan, well, that's what Red saw them as. A curse. Yet , Sebastion saw them as jewels almost as precious as the bean that saw them as a curse and hinderence.

Red stared at the box, worry etched into his jewel eyes.

"What?"

"I.."

"Don't tell me - you're afraid?!" Sebastion nearly doubled over in wheezes where as Red was holding himself back from stabbing him.

"Don't laugh! Idiot! What if I poke out my eyes or...or I forget to take them out and wake up with some wierd eye disease?!" Red exclaimed and snatched the contacts off the laughing bafoon that was Sebastion.

"Fine!" The blushing Red nearly screamed "I'll do It by myself!"

He turned and walked out of Sebastions dorm room, putting a tiny bit of his rage into slamming the door behind him and flipping up hood.

He stomped down the hallway, lost in angry thoughts.