chapter 2| she's like Lord voldemort 《editted》

y mind : SMUT WRITE SMUT WRITE RED GETTING GREYS ~~-

Me: how about no...dirty mind

Reds eyes scanned over the room he sat on his bed for a bit reading a book but quickly got bored and decided to finally get up.

He got up and looked around and eyes landed on the door.

I might as well familiarize my self with the area he thought before getting up to leave until he heard a knock.

He opened the door confused only to be met with a wall. When he looked up he saw that that wall had a face the face of a dark brown haired boy with blue eyes towering at 6'7. But behind him was a small boy at 5'2.

"Wait he's the wolf's dormate... he's screwed" the little on said looking at me in awe.
"Dylan your scaring him shut up" the tall one said to the small one then turned to red and gave a welcoming smile.v

"Oh hello I'm Lycan and that idiot is Dylan were Dorm mates"the tall one said warmly and I smiled slightly and said.

"I'm Red"

"Well Red there are some unspoken rules of this place that you need to learn" Dylan said wrapping his arm around Reds shoulder it looked ridiculous seeing as Red was taller the  dylan by 3 inches but that didnt stop them from dragging red into the new terriotry.

"Ok rule numero uno is the fact that theres teirs to the dynasty line." Surprisingly it was Lycan who spoken this time and explained.

"You see your dormed with the wolf the big bad wolf aka the top of the food chain."

"Yeah man your fucked everyone respects him and a lot fight him for his title as top dog" Dylan says as we walked along the hallways.

"you could talk to the head of the dorms her name ----" Lycans sentence was cut off because of Dylan blocking of his mouth having to stand in his tip toes to do so.

"Are you trying to get us killed if you say her name shell appear like Lord voldemort its that scary" Dylan said scolding the taller boy.

"Who is that?" Little niave Red said curious

"The dorm match maker as we call her has a sick twisted addiction to shipping and well match making" Dylan explains moving way from Lycan who then said.

"It's scary"

"Whats her name" Red asked eagerly.

"Silver"

"Yes what is it?" Silver said appear in put of no were.

"AAAAH" the two boys screamed and Red waved.

Silver who whore a black suit for males but that didn't stop her she's had a small rack and butt she had her blackhair in a plat and black and dark red glasses rimmed her petite nose and coverd her brown eyes and red noticed her left eye was a lighter shade then her right she was opposing at 6'9 and wore black tennis shoes. 

Silver then turned to the petite boy infront of her and beamed.

To her putting the most smallest boy and biggest boy together was such a cute idea they are absoulotly adorable with the seem and use ships she might do seme x seme next or uke x uke.

What could she say yaoi is her guilty pleasure especially shipping all the students together how adorable.

"Oh Red in was just checking up to see if you found your way to the dorms" she said and red replied with a nod.

"Have you by any chance met your dormate he's ummmmm precious" Silver said thinking back to all thoughts times she's had to deal with Grey messing up the room and breaking door Windows extcra.

Again Red nodded precious my ass he attepted to kill me and the rooms a mess you expect me to like in ther for the next 9 months oh heck to the nah I'll buy the school b iatch. Red thought to himself and sighed a small sigh then turned to the two charectars still confused.

"M-miss where did you come from?" A very scary Lycan asked.

"My mother vagina any more questions?" Silver said in a sickly sweet tone.

Both boys shook there head to indicate no and then Silver smiled and said.

" Good now both of you take care of the new boy or else" on the last bit her aura changed to that of a killer then went back to normal as she yelled "tata" and walked of.

Dylan and Lycan let out a breath of relief then turned to the small boy in front of them and smiled a welcomjng smile as they grabbed boys arms and lycan  said.

"Come on we'll give you the grand tour of the place and the best places to hide hot chicks and bang them," he ended with a wink and Dylan scoffed rolling his eyes and said.

"As if you've banged any chicks Lycan on red dont listen to that idiot"

"OI WHO ARE YOU CALLING ANNOYING " a fat boy yelled at Grey and Grey gave this emotionless look back and said in an mono tone .

"You following me around like an annoying dog well i wasn't wrong with the dog part"

"Coming from the boy who's all quiet because he's a pussy" the fat boy yelled angered by the wolf's words.

In reply was silence angering him more making him get angry and he aimed a punch yelling

"I'LL TEACH YOU RESPECT LITTLE BASTARD"

Big mistake

A VERY ticked of wolf turned around ready to breath the chavsnup easily dodging the attack. Inwardly smirking now he could say there possible deaths were in self defence seeing as they stroke him first.

Readying his fists his eyes flashed the look of a monster a wolf ready to anialate the annoying rabbits