Story Idea 2

This is a part of a story that I have no idea what it's about. This is just a middle part that I came up with while eating!

Enjoy!
********
I hadn't been feeling good all day. The sunlight seemed to burn my eyes, and make my head ache. I was hot but cold and just over all not good. But I can't stay here, that wouldn't bode well for me.

So I got my pretty face on and pretended that my life was amazing, even though it was pretty far from it.

I knew, however this wasn't a smart choice; you know for being one of the smartest kids in the school, I do stupid stuff all the time.

I walked to school, feeling my body slowly getting weaker but ignoring it to the best of my abilities. My body screamed to go back home and sleep but I couldn't, I wouldn't.

The school seemed louder than any other day. The sounds of lockers being shut, laughter of the other students seemed to ricochet towards me.

My head couldn't stop pounding, I knew this was a bad idea.

"Hey Meg- woo, what the heck is wrong with you. You look like the Reaper himself. Why are you here?" Said Lauren.

"I'm fine, no big deal! Just need to make it through today, then I have the weekend all to myself."

"Mom not home?" She asked. I nodded.

"This is like the third week she hasn't been here! Where the heck did she go, Mars?"

My mother has been on a business trip for the past three weeks, she is usually takes the longest she can get.

It's been like this since my dad left about three to four years ago.

"Lauren please don't shout, my head is pounding." Worry etched her face. "Remember I'm fine, no need to worry."

"Okay, but if something happens, you know where I am. Come get me if you want to leave, okay?"

"Yeah, Okay." I replied.

I love Lauren for being so worried about me, but I can handle this.

By lunch time, I wasn't so confident about my health. It seem like I couldn't walk, and my stomach was actually flipped inside out.

"Hey Meg- wow, you don't look so hot." Mark said, as I sat down at our usual lunch table.

"Yeah, no dip Sherlock!" I replied.

"Maybe we should take you home Megan. I don't need you dying on my watch." Lauren looked more worried than before, it was scaring me more than I was scaring her.

"I'll be fine. I think once I eat something I'll be just fine."

Lunch continues on, but a lot more quietly. It was strange.

When I went to throw my lunch tray away, I could feel my body falling but I couldn't catch myself. I heard muffled yells and screams, but I have no clue who or where they came from.

For being the lunch floor, it was pretty comfortable in my state of mind. My eye lids were getting heavy and I couldn't stay awake for the life of me.

The entire world went dark as I heard him yelling my name.
******
How do you guys like that?

I think I will make a second part of this once I get it all straighten out in my head, so look out for that.

Thanks so much for reading, I'll see y'all later.

*****
6/4/18