Times

You know those times when you feel like you're supposed to feel happy but for some undying reason you feel sad. Like there is this cloud over your head on a sunny day.

Maybe it's just I'm stressed or worried for some reason. I can't shake this bad feeling sometimes.

Things can be going just right but a part of you knows that something isn't right with someone or something. That warning could come through dreams or just random thoughts.

It's scary having that feeling of doom and nobody understanding it. And all the possibly reasons for that feeling don't seem to fit right.

I want to write different stories but for some reason there's this thing holding me back. Like something is gonna go wrong in another part of my life that will effect my writing or I'm just crazy. That's always a possibility.

I can't sleep half the time, because I feel like I could be so much in that time. However, I don't even have anything to do instead of sleeping.

I feel like I'm wasting so much time. And I don't know what that means.

Whatever it is, I know there must be a reason for it. Yes, there can be something bad going to happen. However, we all must learn from bad and apply them to the good.

I hope you're having a wonderful day, and if you have a topic you want to have a conversation about then sound off.

****
7/25/18