15. Morning Love {Youngjae}

MORNING LOVE

Word Count: 522
Story Type: [ Cute/Romantic/Steamy(ish) ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*___*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I love you, baby I, I love you (I do)."

The soft melody pulled you out of sleep. Opening your eyes, you could see Youngjae laying in front of you. Smiling, you placed a peck on his lips.

"Morning oppa." You whispered. The window behind Youngjae shined down on you, giving him an angelic look as the sun beamed behind him. He looked like a god.

Rubbing his nose on yours in a Eskimo kiss, he pulled you tighter into his chest.

"Good morning jagiya." His soft voice made you feel warm inside.

Laying your heard against his exposed chest, you intertwined your legs together. You could feel his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

Morning cuddles was something you could never get tired of.

"Jagi~" Youngjae cooed into your ear while petting your head softly. You only hummed in response, enjoying the heat radiating off of him.

Before you knew it, Youngjae had rolled you over so you were underneath him. His body pressed against yours entirely, squishing you in the process. His head was tucked between your shoulder and neck.

"Youngjae!" You squealed, struggling to get the man off of you. Laughter erupted in the room from both of you as Youngjae began planting soft kisses on your neck, causing you to squirm and giggle. Though it only caused Youngjae's arms to wrap tighter around you.

"Saranghae." Youngjae whispered in your ear. Your body instantly froze, as if time stopped around you both. Your heart was beating so rapidly you were pretty sure he was able to hear it. You blinked a few times before actually registering what he had just said.

This was the first time he's said it.

Your mouth went suddenly dry as you tried speaking. Youngjae hovered over you, with the most graceful smile on his face. Even if you weren't able to reciprocate the words back, he knew you loved him back.

But that wasn't enough for you.

Swallowing hard, you looked into his eyes while trying to even your breathing. Finally, you managed to croak out the words.

"I-I love you too."

Youngjae didn't hesitate to celebrate. His lips were on your in seconds, moving in a passionate kiss. Your body completely melted under his as you began to kiss back. Your lips moved together as if you couldn't get enough of each other. Soon the kiss began to turn desperate as Youngjae's tongue began fighting with yours.

You couldn't help moan in pleasure through the kiss. Youngjae pulled away leaving you both panting for air. Your heart still hadn't calm down, only beating faster now.

"Say it again."

After a few seconds, you realized what he wanted. A blush crawled on your cheeks as you began averting eye contact.

"I love you." your voice was somewhat shaky but manageable. You couldn't help but smile as Youngjae did. He rolled onto his side, bringing you with him as he pressed you against his chest. His arms wrapped around you as your slid around his waist.

He placed a kiss on your forehead, snuggling into you even more.

"Promise to never stop telling me that."

"I promise."