52. Cuddles {Jaebum}

CUDDLES

Word Count: 689
Story Type: [ Cute/Romantic ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*___*:・゚✧*:・✧

You didn't know your date today would end up with you and Jaebum at his house— spending the night together for your first time.

You and Jaebum may have been dating for over a year, but you've just never had the occasion come up for you both to share a bed together.

The whole ride home you could feel your heart beat through your chest, ringing in your ears. It felt as if you were choking on your rapidly beating heart. Your palms were sweaty as you imagined all the possible scenarios that could happen tonight— most of them causing you to blush.

You felt your mind going fuzzy and blank as Jaebum rested his hand on your thigh, his thumb soothingly rubbing against the denim material. You looked at Jaebum, who was driving, so see him smile in your direction.

"There's no need to be so tense jagi, I promise I won't eat you up~" Jaebum teased, only causing you to furiously blush at his words. Noticing your reaction, Jaebum choked on his words— realizing what he just said.

"A-Ah, jagiya, that's not w-what I meant..." he stuttered, feeling embarrassed himself. Neither of you could say anything after that, feeling shy and awkward to cut the tense silence.

Arriving at his small apartment, you both got out of the car— the silence following you all the way into his home. It wasn't until you both were sitting on the couch that it finally got broken.

"I have some clothes that you can sleep in." He got up and rushed towards his room, only to be back a few moments later with some folded clothes in his hands.

"They might be a little big on you, they're the smallest things I owe." He handed you the clothes. You nodded your head— walking towards the bathroom to change out of your jeans and shirt. Unintentionally, you sniffed the shirt, enjoying the distinctive scent of your boyfriend.

You quickly peeled of your clothes to replace them with his. You stared in the mirror, looking at how his shirt was basically a dress— the sweats having to be rolled a few times so you could see your feet.

Opening the door, you looked around for your tall boyfriend. You spotted the man sitting on the couch, phone in hand as he tiredly scrolled through it— waiting for you.

Placing your stuff down, you jumped onto the couch next to him— completely forgetting about to awkward tension earlier. You leaned onto his arm, checking out what he's looking at.

"Why does BamBam post so many pictures of his cat?" you giggled, snuggling closer into Jaebum's side. Unconsciously, Jaebum lifted his arm only to wrap it around your shoulders— pulling you closer into his chest.

Jaebum chuckled— kissing the top of your head before shutting off his phone. He turned towards you so you both were facing each other. You stretched your legs on top of his— getting yourself in a more comfortable position.

"You're too cute." Jaebum smiled— leaning closer to you before placing a gentle kiss on your forehead. You scrunched your nose in a teasing manner.

Before you knew it, Jaebum pulled you into his lap, your back against his chest— snuggling his head in the crook of your head, allowing your fresh sweet scent to take over him. You felt shivers run down your spine from his breathe making contact to your bare skin.

"Let's just stay like this for a while." Jaebum cooed, closing his eyes in content. You leaned against him, your head resting on his shoulder as you allowed the silence to fill the room.

The warmth radiating off him caused your eyes to feel heavier— sleep calling you from afar. You welcomed it gladly, intertwining your hands with the ones around your waist.

"Why are you so warm and cuddly?" Jaebum murmured sleepily.

"I couldn't ask the same thing." You yawned— your eyes closing tiredly. Jaebum kissed the base of your neck before mumbling sweet words as you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

 Jaebum kissed the base of your neck before mumbling sweet words as you both fell asleep in each other's arms