Chapter 3 ..

Chapter 3 .. Derek.pov

The hardest part about having a brother is that all the attention is no longer on you.

What if my dad forgot about me. What if he gets along with Stiles better than me?

All those thoughts were questions in the back of my mind. Because the only thing I could focus on was getting Stiles alone.

He will be mine.

-

-

-

- 3 hours later -

-

-

"Boysss!! We're leaving" I heard Clarissa shout. I smirked, getting up and walking them to the door.

I heard someone behind me, it was Stiles. I smiled at him. He just stares at me confused. He has no idea what he's got coming next.

"Okay boys, we'll be back tomorrow when you get home from school so make sure you set your alarms and get to school on time!!"

"Okaaayyyy we gottt it!!"

I answer pushing them out the door. The sooner the better.

"And go to sleep by 11:30!!" My dad chimes in

"Ya ya.. Have fun you crazy kids"

"Not too much fun"

Stiles pops his head out the door.

I stood by the door waiting for them to drive off. I slammed the door shut and turned to him with the biggest grin.

He looked startled and started to back up.

I strode to him, grabbing him by the waist and neck pulling him into me. He let out a choked moan.

I could feel how hard he was. Maybe he wants me? Whether he does or not I'm going to show him how much I want him .

"We're alone for the whole night"

I whispered in his ear , while grinding my hips into his

"I know it's going to be-ahhhhh uhnn- fun"

I slammed him against the wall pinning his arms above his head.

Finally reaching his lips. Kissing him deeply. Our tongues fought for dominance .

I won. I sucked on his bottom lip. Earning a whimpering moan from him.

I pulled away from his lips. Sucking on his neck. He'll be sure to have some hickies after this ...

He gripped my waist line pushing his hips into mine. I moaned. Biting his neck finally finding his soft spot .

Then .. I felt something downstairs bumping against my hip bone. I pulled away looking at him.

"Do you want.. " I drifted off ... Hoping he knew what I was trying to ask .

He looked down, and back up . I never realized his eyes have a little blue in them.

"Yes , fuck yes."

That's all I needed to hear. I easily scooped him up.

I started walking up the stairs unbuckling his pants.

When I reached our room I put him down. We stood on opposite sides of the room. Watching each other undress.

I looked at him in his boxer briefs . I raised my eyebrows at how hard he looked . I could make out the exact shape he was .i bit my lip ..

He stared at me looking at my boner . I was slightly shy ... Which almost never happens.

I grabbed the waist band of my boxers . And pulled them down. When I stood back up he gasped at how big I was.

I crossed the room wiping the look off his face by grabbing his throbbing erection in my hand.

I pushed him onto the bed climbing on top of him sucking on his neck like a leech.

We were already pre-cumming from all the grinding.

He moaned my name , bucking his hips up. I grabbed the nape of his neck kissing him fiercely.

I growled pulling his legs up , the inside of his knees resting on my shoulders.

I pushed against his entrance . But stopped when I felt his hand press against my chest. I looked up and he looked hesitant.

"Wait, uhm .."

I sighed and I started to move off of him and he grabbed my arm.

"What's wrong , you don't want this?" I asked

He laughed "of course I want this.. But to be honest Derek your reallyyy big.."

"Ohh dont worry baby , I'll go slow .. "

"Ohh uhm ok"

He still looked hesitant .

"It's okay if you dont want to" I assured him

"No , no .. I do want this"

And he pulled me back on top of him kissing me fiercely. Before I knew it I was inches deep inside of him.

I heard a choked moan come out of him. I stared at him . Wiping his sweaty hair out if his eyes.

I was waiting for him to warm up to me and give me the 'okay look' to keep going .

When he finally gave it to me I began to thrust and thrust and thrust . He scratched at my back . And wrapped his legs around my thighs.

"Moreee.. Uhnn ... Moree"

"F-fuckk.."

"Say my name" I growled

"H-huh?" He said barely audible .. I swirled my hips in a circular motion

"Scream my fucking name." I moaned in his ear biting and sucking on his ear lobe.

"F-fuuuckk! Dereeek!"

"That's right !!! I'm the one pounding your tight ass!"

"Tell me what you want"

I asked as I sat up, making him ride my cock.

"Deeperrr" he moaned

He started to bounce , while I thrusted up into him deeper going all he way in . Deep and long thrusts.

I reached around to the front of him pumping him furiously fast .

"OHHHH SHIITTTT"

He yelled and I felt his cum spurt all over my hand and legs"

I smiled satisfied. And we both moaned loudly as we collapsed onto the bed.

"That ... Was ... Fucking ... Amazingg ... " he panted

"Oh there's more where that came from" I smirked

And pulled out of him . He hissed and I pulled him in for a long kiss he'd never forget.

"We should sleep"

"Mmkay"

I pulled him onto my chest and a few minutes I felt him lightly snoring. As he clung to my shoulders.