Chapter5 ..

Chapt5 .. Derek.pov

"Derek , c'mon !! You look fine !!" Stiles whined .

"Ok .ok! jeez . It takes lots of effort to look this great everyday ," i said while pointing at myself in the mirror.

"Frankly i dont give a fuck" stiles retorted with that stupid goofy grin that i love so much .

Wait what the fuck ? this attraction thing between me and stiles will go away eventually . im sure of it .. its just a phase .

"EARTH TO SOURWOLF!" Stiles waved his hand in my face and i snapped my head

in stiles's direction .

I grabbed stiles by the arm dragging him out the door , downstairs "Easyy there , sourwolf . slow your role ." stiles muttered ."

Okay thats it .

I grabbed stiles by his shoulders pinning him against the nearest wall . lifting him off his feet . Crushing my lips against his .

He moaned gripping my hair-that i took so long to perfect-in his hands . I bit his bottom lip , asking for entrance . He immediately granted me access . We moaned together in ecstasy .

I moved one of my hands to his waist . while our tounges wrapped around each

others .

Abruptly i dropped stiles to the floor .

"Shit.." he hissed catching himself . As i began walking outside to the drivers side of my camaro .

"DEREk! ughh must you walk so quickly??!" he whined .

"stop whining . Youre so eager to go to school so get in loser ." i said annoyed

The car ride was pretty silent except for the several times i had to smack stiles's hand away from the control buttons in the car . "My car . My controls" i said in a motherly way .

We arrived at school . I immediately saw my friends waiting outside at 'Our Spot' .

I saw Stiles tense next to me as i got out the car . I always feel horrible about how they push him around .

Thats one of the reasons why im so afraid to "commit" to him like he wants me to .

He hasn't said he wants me to commit , but i can tell by his body language and the hints he dropped the other day .

I got out the car . As stiles followed me on my left side . He put on his hood and started to walk faster beside me in attempt to get away from my friends , I assume .

"Heyyyy!! guys look who it is guys its Derek and his new fag of a step brother ." My friend Peter yelled .

Stiles tried to ignore them and kept walking .

But Peter grabbed him by his hood . Stiles cringed . Grabbing his neck for air .

"where do you think your going fag ?!" Peter growled in

his ear .

"That isnt my name ." Stiles muttered .

"DID I ASK YOU WHAT YOUR NAME IS FAG??!" Peter shouted , then punched Stiles In the face .

"Agghh! .." stiles whimpered as he fell to the ground . Stiles looked up at me in a way that said 'Please help me'

Peter laughed walking around stiles and began kicking him repeatedly in his stomache .

"Stoop pleaseeee .." Stiles cried and I bit my lip . Theyre hurting stiles , MY Stiles . I have to stop this .

I grabbed Peter by his arms pulling him away from Stiles .

"C'mon man . just chill he didnt do anything ." i said sadly .

"WHY'RE YOU PROTECTING HIM?" Peter shouted furiously .

"Derek .. Do you have feelings for this fag ?!" Peter questioned franticly

"Of course not !! thats crazy . I just have to take care of him .. you know for my parents sake ." i could feel Stiles's eyes on me as i lied thickly

I know it hurt him to hear me say this ..But i had to .

"whatever." Peter muttered as he walked away because the bell rang .

And all the students in the parking lot began to clear out .

I let out a breath that i didnt realize i was holding. i crouched down

next to stiles . Cradling his head to my chest . "I'm sorry .. I'm so sorry" I whispered

"Let me go ." Stiles whispered angrily .

As he pulled himself up to a

sitting position . i could see all the bruises already , along with several other places .

His lip was bleeding badly . I felt disgusted with myself . Damn it

Derek! Why did you let it get this far ?!

"Stiles .. Im sooo Sorry .. i .. ughh .. I Love Y-

"NOO ! " stiles cut me off "dont lie to me . You just said that i mean nothing to you .

Oh so you can fuck me all night long but you wont claim me in front of your

friends ?!" Now with tears streeming down his bruised face .

I gripped my hair in my hands "Im sorry .. I didnt know what to do .. I

love you so much . And it literally brakes my heart to see you like this ."

"Fuck.You." Stils spat

"Stiles ... You dont mean that . Please forgive me .." i cried

He ignored me and grabbed his bag off the floor and attempted to sit up .

But whimpered and fell back to the floor . He groaned and tried again .

succeeding this time he stood . And began limping towards the front of the school .

Leaving me with only tears . My heart ripped into pieces to see my Stiles leaving me .

"Stiles , Wait .. I fucked up .. I need you ... Please dont go." I begged on my knees.

But he didnt turn back ..

It just hit me .. He's really done with me .. I will do anything and everything I can to get him back .

I

Need

To

Get

My

Stiles

back .