. 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 - 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 .

Will got out of the bathroom after washing his hands, walking back down the stairs.
Mike had closed the binder and ran back to his chair, hearing Will walk down the stairs.
He still had a bright vignette of red on his face.

Will sleepily laid on the couch, rubbing his eyes and pulling a blanket over him.
"You tired, William?" Mike said, in a chirpy tone.
Wills heart fluttered again at that nickname.
"Yeah... a little" he replies, holding back a yawn.
Mike walks over to Will with confidence as he hovers over the small boy, smiling.
Will looks back up at him, blushing wildly and trying his best to hide it.
"Want to go sleep in my bed instead? it'd be a little bit more comfortable" Mike said, with a grin plastered on his face. The couch was very hard, and it had that fabric that'd probably scratch you if you slept on it.
Will was so curious why Mike was all of the sudden so chirpy and flirty, but he didn't mind. He loved it.
Will nodded, still looking up at Mike, admiring his curly black locks.
Mike just grinned and gently picked up Will, bridals way.
Will didn't respond to this and let him, his cheeks flushed with red. At this point he knew Mike was up to something.
The taller boy carried him up the stairs and into Mikes room. He gently laid Will down on his bed.
Will took a big yawn, yet his heart was beating so fast.
"M-mike, where are you gonna sleep?" Will asked, concerned for him.
Mike thought for a second, then he sat down on the bed next to Will.
"Can i ask you something, Will?" Mike asked him,
Will was confused, what was he going to ask? is it bad? is it good?
"yeah, sure" Will asked, slightly voice cracking.
Mike took a deep breath.
"Why have you been so quiet lately? Every time i've looked at you, you look like... like you have a heartache or something"
Will turned to the wall, his chest growing heavy. He couldn't find the words to respond to Mike with.
"i uh... it's.... complicated" He said, shutting his eyes, sweat forming on his forehead. Mike CANNOT know he likes him, that would ruin the entire friendship & the night. Just thinking of it makes him cringe. He stayed quiet, his back to Mike.
"I have my own problems. I don't even love El anymore. I love someone else" Mike said, holding back a grin and acting as serious as possible.
Will sat there, shuffling a little bit.
"Who's the new girl?" He asked, happy he didn't love El, but sad Mike had found another girl.
"Well, they're in our party," Mike began. Will rolled his eyes. Max? Really? Will thought Mike despised Max.
"You like Max? Really?? I thought you hated her" Will said, disappointed.
Mike chuckled softly and put his hand on Wills shoulder.
"Will, i don't love Max, i don't love El," He continued, his heart pounding is his chest. Will grew confused. Who is this mysterious girl??
"i love you"
Mike finished, his heart stopping.
Will widened his eyes. He opened his mouth to say words, but nothing came out.
Mike Wheeler loved him? Out of all the people, him?
Mike laid next to him on the bed, his hand still on the smaller boys shoulder. Will was startled, but he accepted it. Micheal Wheeler, was in love with him. This is dream, he thought.
Will turned over and faced Mike. He had a grin plastered on his face, looking into Wills eyes.
"y-you....you love me?" Will asked, blinking slowly with sweat going down his neck.
"William, i've always loved you." He replied, drifting his hand up and down Wills arm.
Will smiles, his face bright red, looking straight at Mike.
"i..i love you too" He replied, holding his breath. Mike stared at him, smiling like an idiot and wrapping both arms around the smaller boy. Wills face was still red, getting redder by the second. He yawned, closing his eyes. Mike pulled him closer as he himself closes his eyes. Will smiled, as he drifted to sleep in Mikes arms.
~
Nancy was just getting home. She had stayed at Jonathan's for the night. When she got home, she quietly opened Mikes door, revealing the two bundled together, sleeping soundly. Nancy grinned and went to the telephone in the kitchen and called Jonathan.
"you owe me 10 bucks, just found them cuddling asleep, I knew it"