Глава двенадцатая

Sorry I've been out for long, I'll try to update more often) also, when I'm done with this story I'm rewriting. I've skimmed through it to see where I left off and cringing. How do I become a better author help😂 (edit, I agree with you, Lisa from the past. Though now I'm satisfied with the kiss scene and can perfect the story further)

"Oh.."

Four pair of eyes were staring at each other - two terrified and two shocked. Jimin and Yoongi were both panting heavily. The blonde lowered his gaze in embarrassment while the older stubbornly maintained eye contact. The two intruding boys just stood there eyeing the other two. Atmosphere so thick it could be sliced with a knife.

After a few very much long minutes of awkward silence, Hoseok slowly side-leaned towards Jungkook, whispering
"Called it!" To which the brown-haired fairy just giggled at the uncomfortable state of the blushing boys.
Jimin blinked and face planted into the pillow, groaning from frustration and shame. Very mush amused by the whole situation, the fairies finally began talking to ease the tension and spare the boys from further embarrassment.

"Didn't mean to interrupt your err.. business," Jungkook began, "but we-"
"We just couldn't help but notice how we were left alone rudely," the red haired fairy interrupted, smirking while Jimin gulped in fright, "and just couldn't leave you alone without showing your guest around." The youngest nodded his head vigorously, agreeing.
Jimin hated the smug looks on his friends' faces, already mentally noting down ways to kill himself in case of any thing they pull of.
"And so," Jungkook butted in, "we're afraid we'll have to steal your sugar for a while."

Before Jimin or 'Suga' could comprehend anything, two arms on each side of Yoongi grabbed him up by the armpits and dragged him away, without time to refuse. Jimin only snapped back into reality when he heard his door shut loudly.
All the possibilities of what could happen to the blue haired boy could be expressed in one word, shit.

Short but needed chapter, more coming (hopefully) soon.