Глава двадцать третья

"Jimin.."

Both didn't say a word. Just stared at each other, sucking up each other's features they haven't seen in a few days.

"Yoongi.." the younger said once more with a goofy smile. Oh, how did Yoongi adore it. The way his eyes crinkled into semi-moons, the way his teeth showed, and the immerse happiness the fairy radiated. Even if it was a little awkward, he was still more than perfect in the older's eyes.

Only when the fairy tilted his head was that he realised he was staring. He touched his ear, a habit he seemed to have when embarrassed. Then asked carefully.
"Why did you come?" The latter giggled. His laughter was infatuating, Yoongi once again realised. He wished he could hear it everyday.
Shit I'm whipped.

"I wanted to see you. And to bail you out, why else?"
"Aren't you mad at me? I take it that you saw.. what happened." Yoongi trailed off, not daring to look at the blonde in front of him.
"To be honest I was at first." Jimin sighed, "but then I met Taehyung and he cleared up everything for me. I honestly was relieved, because I couldn't believe that you were such a guy who would pl-"
"Wait, you spoke to Tae?" He interrupted the younger's babbling, astonished. "How in the world did that happen?"

After a small laughing fit at the blue-haired shocked face, he told him the whole story of how Taehyung noticed him and explained the misunderstanding. Yoongi was not surprised to hear that they got along already. Tae made friends with a snap of a finger. Soon, the laughter died down, the atmosphere comfortable as the two somehow manage to cuddle against the cold stone wall, the older stroking the younger's hair. Jimin lay his back against the latter's chest, sighing contently.

"Jimin," Yoongi said softly, running his fingers through the fairy's golden locks.
"Hmm?" Jimin hummed just as quietly.
"With all this prison fiasco and misunderstandings, I didn't have a chance to talk to you"
"Mmm," the younger hummed again, resulting in Yoongi shoving him lightly.
"Listen to me!" He pouted. "I never even managed to give you my reply."

Jimin tilted his head backwards, looking at Yoongi. "What do you mean?"
"I love you too, Jimin," Yoongi said with no hesitation, meaning it from the bottom of his heart.

Jimin breath hitched. Hues of magenta made way on the fairy's cheeks. He instantly rolled of from between Yoongi's legs and gawked at the older in slight disbelief.
"Really?" Yoongi could have sworn that his eyes sparkled. "Do you really mean that?"
He smiled, affection bubbling up, threatening to spill over. "Do you think I would say it if I wouldn't mean it?"
"Yoongi!" Jimin lunged the older into a hug, barely compressing a squeal. He laughed as he squeezed the blue-haired between his arms, repeating his name.

"I love you, Yoongi." The blonde then sandwiched his face between his hands and placed a gentle peck on the latter's pouting lips.
He pulled away to look him into his eyes. Yoongi was lost. Those orbs the colour of burnt umber showed emotions like an open book, to which he was grateful. He saw how genuinely he said those words. Just that thought alone could drive him for days, he suddenly felt that he would willingly conquer the world to be able to stare in those eyes again.

"You call that a kiss?" He half grumbled, half smirked. Before Jimin could object, he pulled him into a soft kiss.
His lips lingered on top of the plush ones, before he moved them gently. Seconds later he felt Jimin reciprocating the kiss, and he smiled in delight. Hands made way to his waist and he felt soft tugging at his hair, the younger burying his fingers in them, the feeling spreading heat all over his body. Yoongi tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Euphoria overtook their emotions as all they were thinking about in the moment was each other. The kiss was becoming less gentle, with hands roaming on each other's bodies. Yoongi pulled Jimin to straddle him and cupped his butt, causing the younger to squeak. Using the opportunity Yoongi slipped his tongue into the other's mouth, roaming it all over, tasting him. A moan that slipped from the younger drove him wild. He bit his lips gently to encourage the other to release more sounds.

Beautiful, gorgeous, heavenly. If Yoongi didn't believe in magic before any of this happened, he certainly did now.
We ARE magic.
Separating occasionally to catch their breaths, only to reconnect their mouths half a second later.

Jimin placed his hands on Yoongis neck, slowly pulling away to rest their foreheads against each other, both panting heavily. The blue-haired admired the sight of a flushed, lip-swollen Jimin, eyes still sparkling. Yoomgi swore he could see a whole fucking galaxy in them.
"You are improving," Yoongi breathlessly muttered, still intoxicated from the kiss.
"Oh yea?" Jimin smiled, "Why thank you, I learn from the best," Yoongi giggled into Jimin's cheek.
So precious. So perfect and very much mine.

Want to hear a joke?
My update schedule. *wheeze*
I give you a very soft (erm) chapter that we all needed. Hope you enjoyed!