15~ Jackets ~15

Virgil had become quite content wearing Patton's hoodie while his was being washed. He liked being able to feel like he was close to Patton while he was at work. However it was over too soon for Virgil. Patton placed his jacket by him as he worked on a drawing, "Your jacket is clean." Virgil nodded and thanked him as he continued to work.

When Virgil finished the drawing he looked over to his jacket. He loved it dearly but there was just something so nice about wearing Patton's hoodie. Virgil decided to 'accidentally forget' to put his jacket back on.

Patton came by to get Virgil for dinner and noticed that the emo was still wearing his hoodie. "Am I never getting my hoodie back?" Patton joked.

Virgil lightly smiled and joked back, "Yeah sorry it's mine now. You should've known better than to give someone your hoodie."

Patton hummed and walked closer, "Such a shame, guess i'll have to take your jacket as revenge." Patton picked up the stitched jacket and put it on. He soon realized why Virgil never took it off, it was so soft and comforting. Virgil couldn't help to think about how cute the soft and innocent man looked in his dark jacket.

"Wow," Virgil dragged out in fake offense, "I guess I really am keeping your hoodie for that." And Virgil did. The two didn't return the jackets and kept them on, not that either of them minded. They both liked seeing the other in their clothes and they both liked wearing the other's clothes.