[ ☁️ ] ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ + ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

[ ☁️ ] CHASING YOONGI + MEETING NEW FRIENDS

"hey!" yona screamed as she chase the guy. "you stole my drugs!"

"drugs?" a random short, pink coloured person from the neighborhood asked, causing yona to stop herself from chasing a random thief.

"it's actually sugar, but don't tell him," yona whispered to the random weird person. "oh," she let out a sigh of relief.

"my name is peppa pig, but call me peppa in short, what's yours?" she asked they ran together, chasing the thief. "my name is yona," she responded.

"hey, return her drugs!" peppa screamed as another person stood in front of them.

this time, yona was sure that she saw a person, not another pig. the person had short brown hair with bangs that are covering her 'existent' eyebrows. she was wearing a pink blouse and orange shorts. also, not gonna forget about her purple backpack and her floral designed wristwatch that looked so 2014.

damn, this kid must be unupdated, yona thought

oh, and forgot to mention, she brought some kind of blue coloured monkey.

"drugs is illegal!" the kid screamed.

peppa and yona looked at each other.

"it's not drugs," peppa whispered. "sugar actually," she added. "just don't tell him," yona spoke.

"another thing," peppa said as yona and dora looked at her. "it's 'drugs are illegal.' not 'drugs is illegal'," the grammar pig corrected.

"okay, okay, i'm sorry i speak espanol more," dora apologised as a red animal appeared. "do you know da wae?" he asked.

"the way to what?" peppa asked. "the way to the thief?" yona asked. "yes. that way-" she pointed as she saw an empty way.

"oh-no the thief ran away!" dora exclaimed, scared.

"i am da wae!" he said.

"no you aren't! unless you're the map!" she said as she clapped three times and and a toilet roll appeared out of nowhere.

"i'm the map, i'm the map!" the toilet roll chanted as dora sang along saying, "he's the map, he's the map!"

and the toilet roll concluded it by screaming with his harmonic voice, "I'M THE MAP!"

all of them except for the red dood got so amused, that they all gave a warm round of applause.

they both bowed.

after the musical, dora asked the map, "can you help us find the thief?"

and then the toilet roll screamed "HELL NO!" and turned into confetti.