[ ☁️ ] ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪᴇғ

[ ☁️ ] FINDING THE THIEF

"oh no!" dora cried. "my mapa!" she screamed. "mapa disappeared! and turned into confetti?!" she exclaimed as she picked up all of the confetti, leaving no sign of the map that disappeared.

it took 20 minutes before dora finished picking up the pieces of confetti that the map left and, we finally started over finding the thief that stole my drugs- i mean sugar.

as we started walking, finding the thief with the help of da wae, things started to get boring.

"boring," peppa yawned.
"i'm sorry, yona! he must have gotten away with it, can we just buy new sugar for you?" peppa asked.

"NO!" yona screamed. "the sugar is very magical, you know!"

"how, so?" dora raised an eyebrow.

"it's made out of pixie dust!" yona added.

"oh coool!" peppa exclaimed. "we gotta go chase it!" peppa added.

as peppa, yona, dora, her boyfriend boots, and da wae ran, they bumped into a green slick figure that was hip thrusting, blocking their way.

"um, excuse me.." dora called as the green slick figure looked at her.

"can you please move out of the way, this is very urgent," peppa said.

"rojo!" the green figure said as it became red.

"pardon?" yona said.

"rojo means red..." dora said.

"oh" yona reacted. "could you please move out of the way?!" yona screamed, making sure that the green weirdo heard her.

"azul!" he screamed and turned blue.

"bitch-" yona scoffed.

"verde!" the weirdo said as it turned into glowing green.

"DID YOU JUST SAY... MERDE?!?!?!!!" dora panicked. "ARE YOU CURSING TO ME AT FRENCH?!?!?!" dora continued panicking like a weirdo.

the green guy rolled his eyes.

"BERDE"

"MERDE?!?!?!"

"BERDE!!!"

"MERDE???!!!!"

"I GIVE UP!"

"OH MY GOD THE GREEN GUY SPOKE!!" dora panicked again.

"IN ENGLISH????!!!!" peppa panicked too.

"OH MY GOLLY" boots panicked also.

"would you be able to help us???" yona asked.

"HELP U WAT??" the rojo asul berde guy asked.

"help us find the thief???" yona continued.

"NA THANK U DAME TU COSITA BEACH!!" he said and hip thrusted and turned into confetti.

"oH NO!!1!1!!1!" yona screamed.

"iTs oK yoNa !!! we'll be able to find him," boots cheered me up.

and then again, while walking, they bumped into a fat green dood.

his name is shrecc or shrek???

nobody knows but ok.

so in front of the shrecc shrek fat green ogre guy, was a group of teenagers.

"hey return my cash!" a guy screamed.