Chapter Four-The Leaders

Christina,Beatrice,and Faith squeeze through the crowd. They lay their eyes on the guys in the center. They can tell right away that they aren't nice guys. Either way, it's Dauntless. There no such things of nice in there.

"Okay, you losers, I'm Eric. I'm one of your head leaders here in Dauntless Headquarters. If you really are a Dauntless, then jump. " Nobody didn't move a muscle not even the Born-Dauntless who must be doing this for their whole entire lives.

"We just jumped and now they want us to die?"Christina whisper to both Beatrice and Faith.

"Apparently. "Faith responds.

"Well?"Eric said in a impatient voice. At the same time, Beatrice and Faith volunteer to jump. Everyone turn to them both. Eric has a confuse face. Everyone didn't expect Amity and Abnegation to jump firstly.

"Well?Who's going first then?"he seem to very impatient already.

"We can always jump together"Faith suggest at Beatrice.

"Sure."she responded. They both climb on the edge and hold hands. They took a deep breathe before jumping. The others could hear them screaming down.
They finally landed. There was a net that catches them. They were laughing in enjoyment and relief. Some guy pull down the net and helped get off.

"Wow, first time we have double jumpers. What are your names?"he said as he eyed Beatrice. She didn't respond.

"Look you can change y'all names if you want but can't change them again, got it?"

"Well, then I'm Tris."she said.

"Very well. And you,hippie?"he turned to Faith. He smirked a little to his comment.

"I'm.... Bane?"she said with confidence.

"Not bad but I'm still going to call you hippie, okay?"

"Then why you ask for my name?"Faith said. He didn't reply but a simply twitch in the eye. He walk away to help the other transfers. Tris nudged Faith.

"Are you trying to start on his bad side already, Bane?!"

"He started it so I'm going to continue with it."

Tris laughed a little as they lined up. Other transfer line up with them and Christina walk towards them.

"That was unbelievable of what you guys did when you jumped. " Christina said.

"Well, someone have to jump."Faith said as she let a space for Christina to stand with them.

Everyone already jumped and line up to receive instructions.

"Okay guys I'm Four. I'll be mostly training y'all but sometimes Eric over here will take over a little. But now we want you guys to take off your old factions clothes and burn them. We will give you guys a new uniform."

They walk over to the assign rooms which was only one room. There were like twenty beds and one big open restrooms that has showers and toilets.

"Well this is bizarre?"Faith said.

"Ain't this is similar to where you at, hippie."

"Hippie?That's a good name. "Eric said with a smile until he stop when he looked at Faith.

Faith feel threatened. "Call me hippie one more time and you'll see!". Four came closer to Faith.

"Hippie!"

"That's It!"Faith push Four which somehow made him fall. She was choking him. Eric grab a hold of Faith's waist and yank her off of Four.
She fell on her back.