Socializing

Chapter four

It turns out they give us three to four free hours, where we spend them is in that room I first met the group I'll be fighting along with.

We receive free time at night from seven to ten o'clock then after we rest, same routine everyday.

After another two hours of training we took a shower and entered the room known as "the room of freedom" since they let us do anything within it.

We can spend our time outside of that room but they aren't letting anyone leave it since we technically have to all be friends and be on good terms to then let us roam around this place.

They told us it's important to have a good bond since in battle we have to fight aside each other and stick together, we need to be a team for the BTS project to be a success.

"This is all crazy." I said resting my head on the table while sitting on a chair.

"You'll get used to it." Namjoon comforted me by patting my back then he opened the mini fridge to get some snacks.

He is the leader of our group since he was the first one to be here. He has the potential to lead, I can tell you that.

"Cheer up hyung." Jimin smiled at me and I sighed.

"You haven't read those files yet, right?" J-hope says and I nod at him.

"Why don't we all play a game." J-hope suggests and jungkook raises his head from his phone.

They give us phones with lots of games on it but it has no contacts, we cannot contact our family or friends for some reason.

"What kind of game?" Jungkook inquired raising a mischievous eyebrow. J-hope throws a white pillow at him while jimin laughs at jungkooks pervertedness.

"A game where we guess our pasts, our backstories, our powers stuff like that." J-hope shrugs.

"Didn't you all check the files already?" I asked and J-hope laughed.

"Nope." He said.

"Me neither." Taehyung smiled one of his boxy smiles and the others say the same.

"Well now I know what kind of group I'll be associated with." I smirk at them.

"Let's form a circle and put a bottle in the middle like truth or dare. If the opening of bottle points towards you then you say your story, not the bottom of the bottle okay guys." Jin shares his idea and we shrug agreeing without any objections.

"What if we ask a question and someone doesn't want to answer it?" I ask sitting down and crossing my legs.

"Then that person should do a truth or a dare." I lick my lips hoping they won't ask something too personal.

"Okay let's begin." J-hope claps his hands together and spins the bottle.

The bottle turns three or four times then stops. It pointed towards taehyung.

He took a deep breath and exhaled. "Hi my name is Kim Taehyung." I furrowed my eyebrows at his introduction.

"Hi taehyung." I widened my eyes at everyone looking at them all flabbergasted.

I feel like I'm in church, confessing my sins.

"Ooh let me guess, you are a pop star slash model that lives with hot girls!" J-hope guessed and we laughed at him taehyung shaking his head mouthing a no.

"I'm 22, I used to live on a farm with my grandparents until they came to take me."

"Why were you living with your grandparents?" Namjoon asked playing with the bottle.