.----

My dad, Oliver, bought me a new house today.

It's like a peace treaty. A trade or a weird gift. He is trying to coax me into taking over the company.

He named me his heir, anyway. I have to be docile now. Great.

The house itself isn't bad. It is mainly caerulean and white; however, some parts of the house are either painted a light tannin or a rose shade. The furniture is simple, just how I want it to be. The bedrooms are also fairly large.

The bathroom is another matter entirely.

It is absolutely gorgeous.

The tiles are a beautiful wispy white. When I walked in, I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. They looked exceptionally seductive as the luminosity of the sun's rays slithered across them. The sink was also pallid, though it looked a bit sallow and gold. The bath tub had a cobalt hue to it. The curtain surrounding the tub was printed with a seascape, the froth oozing out the cerulean waters and weaving into the gilded, seashell-covered sand, creating a pandemonium of the most tropical colours.

But, truth be told, the toilet was ... completely different.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... . .-.. .-.. --- -.-.--

- .... .- -. -.-

-.-- --- ..-

.- .-.. .-..

..-. --- .-.

.-. . .- -.. .. -. --.

- .... .

..-. .. .-. ... -

-.-. .... .- .--. - . .-. -.-.--

.- -. -..

-.-. --- -. --. .-. .- - ..- .-.. .- - .. --- -. ...

--- -.

... ..- .-. ...- .. ...- .. -. --. -.-.--

Code of the day:Morse

Feel free to point out any mistakes .

You can also suggest things to change.

I will try my very hardest to update!

Also,this book was made possible because someone mentioned how silly it would be if someone wrote this.

I forgot who the person was but the idea came from them.

If someone does know,please tell me .

I definitely know that it was on a rant book. (I am wrong. Aren't I? :) )

I act like someone would actually read this.... :)