..---

The toilet was impeccable. It was a nonanoic- shade and grainy, a bit like marble-but it wasn't marble. It was made of ceramic. It was voluptuous and curvy. Not curvy like the philistine women of this decade, but curvy in a more bashful and humble way.

I knew I loved it from the moment I laid my eyes on it.

I knew because I suddenly felt inclined to be reticent and reserved, which is so unlike me.

The toilet brought out some feelings I didn't know I had.

I just wanted to kiss it.

The water inside looked so divine. It wasn't putrid water, like I have seen in many public bathrooms, instead it was incandescent and prismatic. The fluidity and smoothness of it as I flushed the toilet was memorising. It smothered my heart and all the pain I have been carrying for all these years of my life.

I felt alive.

I wanted to join the water. I wanted to be a part of its beauty. I wanted to be illusive. I wanted to run away from my contained life too.

In some ways, I guess I am similar to the water.

It is also contained, but it will be free and soon it will join its brothers and sisters in its ever-moving world.

As I left, I could see that the toilet was welling up in tears. The otherwise still lights started moving around. I felt helpless in that moment.

I must get back to my love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Svool!

Gszmp blf uli ivzwrmt!

Blf szev hfierevw zmlgsvi xszkgvi!

Lmxv ztzrm,R droo gib zmw fkwzgv lmxv z dvvp.

YBV!

Code of the day:Atbash Cipher