〖1〗

.•° your pov °•.

"(Your name) what is the meaning of this?" "What is it aunt?" "This." She remarked giving my card "you failed at math and not only that. Your classmates said you cheated on the test! How could you?!" "But aunt I didn't-" "shut up"

I quickly shut up after my aunt cut me off and look at the wall beside me "now for your punishment no phone after school and you would attend math classes this summer, understand?" I groaned but nodded anyway before walking in my room with an angry expression. Then i-

"We're here sweetie" I snap out of my trance then look outside to see a building, I grab my backpack and stepped outside the car "thanks grandma" "no problem my child, anyway don't worry about your aunt. I'll convince her to ease the punishment" handling me my phone.

I thank her with a smile on my lips then turn my head in my direction, as i near the entrance of the building I was getting nervous. I look at the door and gulp before turning the knob opening the door.

I step inside to see a tall bald man with a single hair located in his forehead wearing a green sweater with pockets, inside was a white T-shirt with a tied black necktie around his neck with blue pants and black shoes.

He look at me with his dark brown eyes and display a joyful smile in his reddish lips.

"Oh hi!" He said waving like there's no tomorrow "Welcome to baldi's basic in education and learning!! That's me!!"

Then he walk towards me and stop 15 inches away from me "you must be (your name), right?" He asked I just nod my head.

"You can call me Mr. Baldi, since you're early like-" he looks at his watch "an hour and a half.. You can explore my schoolhouse! I'll be on my way since I have to prepare something, see ya" he walk away going to his classroom.

'Weird' I thought before turning around and began walking "oh and (your name)?" "Yes?" I look at him stopping in my tracks to see him peeking in his door "don't be late" then disappear again.

I look at him weirdly but continue to walk forward in the middle hallway to see a blue poster of school rules

No running
No entering faculty
No bullying
No drinking
No escaping detention
No fourth wall breaks

'Fourth wall breaks? Only me and author can do that- ((hehe)) Yeah me and author' I say to myself then I proceed to walk again.

After minutes of walking I stumble across a green haired guy that has a black circular glasses wearing a dark green hoodie with a white polka dots all over it, brown pants and a black shoes.

"Uh....hi?" I said gaining his attention, he look at me surprised but then smiled "oh hi! Another student I see. By the way, I am jacksepticeye! call me jack for short" 'damn, he has a loud Irish voice' I thought as he stick out his hand gesturing for an handshake.

i accepted it, pulling my hand into him. Holding his hands and gently shook it, its.....Sweaty not to judge or anything 'Maybe he's nervous or is it like that?'

I leave it be and smiled widely "(your name) (last name), you can call me (your name)" he nodded "so...what are you doing here?" He asked "aunt... forced me, what's yours?" I asked him looking in his brown eyes 'wow..great lying (your name), great job' I thought sarcastically "i basically hate math, since my math teacher give us random math questions we don't know the answer" "oh, that sucks" "I know right!" he exclaimed as both of you walk through the hallway talking here and there.

Then we came across a vending machine "want some?" He said I nodded at his question and he pulled out two coins and inserted it in the hole "As you said earlier.. You had no parents?" Jack said taking the 2 sodas inside the vending machine then look at me "pretty much" he handed me my drink "thanks" "we gotta go now, the class is gonna start soon" I look at my phone '7:42 he's right the class is going to start soon' then suddenly I have a great idea and smiled devilishly I prepare myself for the sprint when jack is not looking. "Whoever is the last to go to the classroom will buy the winner chocolates!" I said as I sprint fast "huh?! Hey! Wait up!" Jack said sprinting after me.

♪ ♪ ✰ ♪ ♪

I bust into the room first, making the bald teacher jump in surprise looking at us with a shocked expression, I looked behind me to see panting jack "looks *pant* *pant* like I'm the winner!" I exclaimed panting "well you *pant* ran first!" I laugh at jack "still you have to buy me chocolate bar!" The teacher cleared his throat to gain our attention.

"Both of you sit down as we will start the class which is math" Mr. Baldi said as he put the notebook in our desk "answer it correctly and you get a prize" I open the black notebook to see 3 elementary questions written in a nice handwriting, some of the questions are subtraction but mostly addition.

And of course I answer it correctly then gave it to Mr. Baldi, looking to my farther left to see jack still writing then I switch back to the smiling bald teacher to see him put back the notebook in my desk "you're doing fantastic" he said patting my head he then gave me a coin and a chocolate bar "For your prize! Here's a shiny quarter and a chocolate!"

Then he goes to jack who is already finished, I put my notebook and chocolate in my dark blue bag, after I finished look around the room.

Math = more math = math math math math math

written in the blackboard. Gosh, this teacher sure loves math so dearly.

Then the school bell rings "time for recess, see you in the next classroom" Mr. Baldi said as he exit the room.

I take my bag and stand next to jack "hey jack, what did Mr. Baldi gave you?" "A shiny quarter and a milk chocolate bar" "ooh sweet! Let's exchange, mines chocolate" "sure!" I gave him the chocolate bar as he gave me the milk chocolate bar in exchange "did you know Mr. Baldi is the only teacher here?" "Huh?" I looked at jack

"Why? How?" I asked raising my left eyebrow "I don't know" he said as he fix his things then we exit the room "jack?" "Yeah?" "My promised chocolate" "aw, i thought you forgot about it" "no way, now go get it. I'll be waiting for you in the next classroom" "alright, alright" jack walked away going for the cafeteria.

I walk around then i saw a vending machine 'sweet!' I go there and insert the coin Mr. Baldi has given to me, when I was done getting my drink a tall chubby child block my way he's has a dark brown hair a orange T-shirt inside was a blue long sleeves, a black pants and shoes.

"Give me something great" he said looking at me with his brown eyes, I look around to find another way but I remembered that I entered a dead end. 'Shit' I cursed 'I don't want to risk my precious milk chocolate bar, not even my soda' so I lied "I don't have anything" "what?! No items? No items, no pass"

'Fuck, I really mess up this time' "uhh" I tried to come up a word but nothing goes to my mind.

Suddenly a deep voice said "no bullying in the halls" "shit" said the bully as he look behind him "detention for you!" It said then I saw a tall man with black hair wearing a dark gray sweater with light gray stripes, has black pants and a black fancy shoes.

"60 seconds" the bully sigh in defeat and follow the grown up man behind him and walk to the unfamiliar hallway "are you okay young lady?" He asked looking to me.

"I-i'm fine sir" "No need to be formal, call me princy short for principal of the thing. You must be (your name) right?" I nodded "take my hand i'll take you to your next class since it is already class time" he said offering his hand.

I accept it and held his hand throughout the walk towards to the next class.

» » » » » • « « « «

Word count: 1461

Damn! That take too long for the first chapter
anyways sorry for grammar mistakes, and wrong spellings.
And yes its my drawing.