〖4〗

From the last chapter:
"(Your name)? What are you doing here?"

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

•|Your POV|•

My heart beat risen so does my breathing increased, my eyes widen at the voice behind me, It sounds like a male. I slowly turn around wishing it was not the principal or the weird bald teacher and to my dismay it was really the bald teacher.

His dark brown eyes look at me confused but then he smiled genuinely and laugh a bit "you're lucky the principal did not caught you, if so you'll be in big trouble"

I look at him confused thoughts swirling in my head 'what does he mean?' 'What is he thinking?' And so on

"Why are you here miss. (Your name)?" He said cutting me off from my train of thoughts. "What?" I say since I didn't catch what he said "you're here for a coffee, right?" He said his genuine smile was replaced with a teasing smirk.

My face flushed deep red as he caught me without saying it "I saw you go to the opposite direction other than going back to the classroom with a focused face and sneak in when the principal left the room" I look at him in disbelief 'how??' "plus the only thing here that some students came here because of the delicious coffee the principal made"

My red face turn to it's normal skin tone and replaced with a confused face, my curiosity and interest is getting the best of me.

"You should have asked him for one when he is here" Baldi said his smirk was no longer there but a patient smile. "stay here, i'll asked him to make you one" "but-" "no buts, I know you wanted that" he insisted after a long silence I sigh and gave up "fine"

He smiled in victory as he leave the room he look at me one more time before turning back and left the room with an unnoticed blush dusted on his face.

After the bald teacher shut the door I look around the room without standing up, memorizing each and every detail of the room.

The room was like the classroom with less chairs and tables. Same walls and floors. In the desk was old silver coins with small holes in the edge forming like a bracelet and worn out notebooks scatter around the tables. The only arranged in the table was the colored mugs, a old tape, expired chocolate bars, silver locks, same shaped silver keys and the coffee machine.

minutes passed the door opened to reveal the principal and the bald teacher himself both of them chatting to each other.

I look at them with a bored expression the principal noticed me and said "i'll let you aside this time since you're new here but next time you need to say it to me, okay?" I nodded "so what coffee do you want?" "A black coffee.  no sugar, no cream"

The principal nodded smiling preparing the ingredients of the black coffee "bitter much?" The principal said making Baldi laugh quietly and me as well.

I look at the principal while he do his work opening the secret cabinet the table hidden, after he unlock the cabinet it shows nothing but coffee ingredients

"Have you eaten lunch already?" Baldi said, i look at him and nodded "want some sir?" The bald teacher raised his eyebrow as I pull out my heavy lunch box and placed it on the table next to me. I opened it to see the blueberry muffin still in shape I handed it to the teacher

He took the lunch box and pick one of the muffins then taking a bite of it. I look at him worried that he might not liked it. Seconds of munching and chewing he smiled, licking his lips in a good way "this is good" he said taking another bite.

"It's finish" the principal said handing me my coffee, the steam of the coffee smelled like the ordinary the black coffee I used to drink when grandpa was still there.  I thanked him as he pick one of the muffins "let's see" he said before taking a bite of it.

Baldi look at the principal curious on what he is going to say while I take a sip on the hot coffee the principal gave to me

"It taste so good" the principal said making me look at him, for the first time happiness spread in my veins. my smile grows wider as I finish my mug, the bald teacher smiled.

I embraced the two on the same time which took them by surprise. the principal smiled before accepting my hug while the bald teacher stood there processing something before hugging me back.

Their embrace fills me with love for the first time as i let go of them the warmth disappeared and i step an inch away from them.

Suddenly the bell rings and took me by surprise, in instinct i jump forward and landed in front of them and this time my balance betrayed me making me fall in front of the principal as my hand clutch the bald teachers necktie as I bring down the bald teacher with me. I closed my eyes as I fell down with both of the coworkers.

After the fall I open my eyes too see myself in a awkward position I never expected.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Word counted: 897

The song is 'ZHU & Nero - dreams' if you're wondering

Gosh, that take me like forever to finish and I'm glad I finish this before my birthday which is tomorrow!

*sips tea*
*looks at the book*
*saw 2k in it*
*spits tea*

Whoa guys! Never knew this book will have a thousand of reads! Where did you all came from! Btw thank you! This is the best gift you gave me for my birthday, reading my book! Thank you for the support!!! I love you my little readers!