〖3〗

Previous chapter:
"Are you okay?" Jack asked looking at her worriedly.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·
.•°your POV°•.

Jack look at me, worried about my sweating state "I'm fine jack, I just ran" "did the principal catch you?" "Nope" his smile returned "do you have lunch?" His eyes full of excitement "I guess, lemme check" he nodded as I open my bag, hearing the two familiar zipper pulled apart to each other.

I search in my bag only to find the lunch box bag sitting inside deep in the bag hiding in the pile of notebooks, medicines and other pile of things.

"Aha! Found it!" I say as I pull out the (favorite color) colored lunch box and placed them in the table before closing my bag.

"Is it vegetables?" "Dunno" I said as he open the lunch I have, after he opened my lunch the aroma of 10 fresh baked Blueberry muffins filled the air. It's scent even catch the attention of other students around us curious about where the smell came from.

Jack look at it drooling tempting to taste the muffin in front of him, i look at him before pushing his face far away from my food. "Eat your lunch first before I give you one" he look at me disappointed before he go back to his lunch mumbling some words along the way.

I laugh quietly before picking one muffin and took a bite of it. sweetness is all I taste 'just like mom baked' I thought as I took another bite.

After finishing the whole muffin I look at my side to see jack just finished his lunch and started eating one of my muffins. I rolled my eyes smiling due to jack eating the muffin like it's the only food he has eaten today, I closed my lunch and insert it to its original place.

"Mmm! This taste so good! Who baked this?" Jack asked looking at me while still eating "me" I answered "how?" He asked again 'this man is full of questions' I thought before answering "mom teach me how to bake it and grandpa teach me how to prepare it"

Jack make a 'oh' face before returning to eating, I stand up from my seat "i'll be on my way, see you at the class jack" I say as I grab my bag and exit the cafeteria.

After I exit the cafeteria, i smell a faint aroma of black coffee ((the bitter of them all, well at least for me.)) Other than ignoring the smell and go back to the classroom, i followed after all I didn't get to drink my coffee earlier.  The aroma is getting stronger by each step I get close to it until it lead me to a faculty room.

Facing the door I hesitate after I remember one of the rules 'no entering faculty rooms' but it wouldn't hurt if I peek a little, right? 

I crouch a little and turn the doorknob carefully before opening it quietly, I peek in the small opening to see...

The principal gulping down his black coffee in his white mug, his eyes were closed and did not heard me open the door 'good for me' I thought has I look at the coffee machine and the man in dark grey sweater with lighter grey stripes drinking his coffee.

After awhile he put down his mug and then left the room, his heavy footsteps got softer as he left the room ((the other way not in the door you are peeking in))

after i scan the room is clear and the footstep is gone, i sneak in quietly and closed the door for no one to see. After i closed the door i check the other room first my footsteps were slow and light, i carefully opened the door and look to see no one is there and closed it carefully but before I face the coffee machine a voice said

"(Your name)? What are you doing here?"

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒

Word count: 664

Howdy guys! Sorry if it take too long and the chapter is short the school just started a few days ago.
Any way! That's my fanart I was talking about up there ↑↑↑↑

Also the song is 'pusher – clear ft. Mothnica (Shawn wasabi remix)' if you're curious.

Update: I think something broke off