38. Chuunin Exam - 1 Month Break: Training

Hikaru woke up in her bed in the morning, still feeling tired. She did not get enough sleep last night. She had found Amaya and told her what she needed to know, but she could not find Kakashi or Tenzo. The two had probably went out of the village to train.

Hikaru got up and went into Naruto's room. She had to tell him that Jiraiya would be training him.

"Nee-san" a voice called.

"Ohayo, Sasuke-chan" Hikaru said to Sasuke.

"I'll be going to the rocky plane on the outskirts of the village to train with Kakashi" he informed.

"Alright" Hikaru said as she smiled at him. Sasuke then grabbed his weapon pouch and left. Hikaru was about to knock on Naruto's door when it swung open, almost hitting her face.

"Nee-chan! Train me! Train me!" he said excitedly as he pulled Hikaru into a bone-crushing hug. Hikaru wriggled out of hid grasp, she could not breathe.

"I have a mission to train the patrolling units" Hikaru replied. Naruto looked disappointed. "But, I have looked for a teacher for you" Hikaru said. Naruto then smiled broadly.

"Really?" Naruto asked happily. Hikaru just nodded. "Wait! It's not Ebisu, right? Cos Kashi-sensei asked him to train me.. And he was horrible!" he said in disgust. Hikaru just chuckled. Ebisu is not that great of a teacher. His intentions are usually good, but he just suck at conveying them to others. But he is slightly two-faced. Hikaru dislike Ebisu for that.

"Nope. Not him" Hikaru said. Naruto let out a breath of relief.

"Thank goodness that it is not the closet pervert!" he shouted.

"Closet pervert..?" Hikaru asked. She was not sure if she wanted to know.

"I used Harem no Jutsu on him before.. He nosebled worse than 'Ruka-sensei" Naruto said. Hikaru sweatdropped. Ebisu love to proclaim that he is the 'elitest of the elite jonin'. 'Elite jonin my ass!' Hikaru thought. It is sooo professional of Ebisu to be beaten by a prank jutsu.

"Well, the teacher who's going to teach you is a huge pervert too.." Hikaru said. Naruto made a face. "But, he trained the 4th Hokage" Hikaru said with a smile.

"Really?" Naruto asked, his eyes sparkling.

"Really" Hikaru confirmed with a smile. She patted his head lightly. "Now, let's go find him" Hikaru said. Naruto nodded and followed her.

---

"WHAT??? it's HIM???" Naruto yelled as he pointed at Jiraiya. "You're extremely correct about the pervert part! But HE trained the Yondaime???" Naruto asked as he shouted.

"You hurt me, Hikaru-chan" Jiraiya said in mock hurt as he placed his hands over his heart in a pained gesture.

"You do know that I consider that gesture as extremely unmanly, right?" Hikaru asked. Jiraiya sweatdropped. "And Naruto, he DID train the Yondaime. He may look super unreliable, but he is actually EXTREMELY reliable. Why else do you think I asked him to train you?" Hikaru asked. Naruto just nodded, absorbing what Hikaru had said. Jiraiya sweatdropped yet again.

"I don't know if I should feel insulted or proud" Jiraiya said.

"Both" Hikaru and Naruto said at the same time. Naruto high-fived Hikaru. Jiraiya made an irritated face.

"Naruto, let's get to training now. Let's continue with where we were left off yesterday" Jiraiya said. Naruto nodded as he followed Jiraiya as he waved good-bye at Hikaru. Hikaru waved back and immediately went to where Kakashi is training Sasuke.

---

"Yo" Kakashi greeted as Hikaru reached the place.

"Yo" she greeted back. "I brought lunch" Hikaru said as she took out 2 Bento boxes from her back pack.

Sasuke took it from her an opened it, smiling. It was onigiri with tomato salad. Hikaru motioned Kakashi to follow her into the woods. "You've heard about Hayate?" Hikaru asked.

"Tenzo was the one who found him" Kakashi replied.

"He's still alive. He's hiding in the clan's old dojo" Hikaru said. Kakashi just nodded.

"You disguised the death" Kakashi stated. Hikaru just nodded.

"Inform Tenzo when you see him" Hikaru said.

"Alright" Kakashi replied.

"I'm going. I need to schedule the training for Chuunins and Tokubetsu Jonins.. I may need your help. Amaya's drilling the ANBUs with Tenzo" Hikaru said. Kakashi just nodded.

"Ja-ne!" Hikaru said as she disappeared into a puff of smoke. Kakashi just looked at the direction she had disappeared to. There's something else she wanted to say, but the place is not right for her to do so. Kakashi took out a small piece of paper and an inked-brush from his back pocket to write Hikaru a message.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu" Kakashi said after he had finished writing the message. "Pakkun, this is for Hikaru. You know what to do" he said. Pakkun nodded his head as he took the paper in between his mouth. He then ran towards Hikaru's house. Yes, little Pakkun will break into Hikaru's house to drop the message.

---

Tell me what you think! :D and, if there's major grammatical/writing errors, please do tell! :) i'm too lazy to send e-mails to get my story beta-ed :P