6

Perrie
The next morning came about quicker than I hoped. I felt so embarrassed when Jade caught me. I honestly have no idea what I was doing, I was confused and couldn't stop myself. Then I told her about mine and Alex's sex life, I just I don't know how to feel. She said nothing will change but it will. What about when she changes me? She sees my princess parts, she wipes them clean, and I tried to feel her yesterday. I just don't know what to do! "Morning." Jade croaked still holding me close to her chest. "Morning baba." I smiled and kissed her cheek, I had to pretend like nothing happened, I hope she doesn't mention anything. "How's your neck?" She asked rubbing it gently. "Still a little sore and stiff but a lot better than it was earlier." I whispered and looked down. "Oh love don't think about that. Come on." She got out of bed. "Are you wet sweetheart?" She asked me, I nodded shyly. "Can you lie down." She said and led the towel on the floor, I reluctantly walked over.

She took of my pyjamas and then slowly un taped my nappy. "No stop." I said and sat up, I moved my pants over my vagina. "What's up baby girl?" She asked me. "Please Jade, you know." I whispered and looked down. "Pez, I said it won't change anything." She replied and took hold of my hands. "It might not for you, but it makes me feel so embarrassed and guilty and just so annoyed at myself and I don't know what to feel around you now. And your wiping me, when I did what I did." I started crying, she went to wipe my tears but I moved away. "It's boundaries, you're learning boundaries. It's okay." She whispered. "Not for me, I'm so sorry I just-"
"Stop saying sorry. Let's forget about it. I still need to clean you though." She sighed. I moved my pants and led down. "Are you sure?" She said. "Just get it over and done with." I sighed and covered my crying eyes. Once she had diapered me up again, I settled a lot.

"I was thinking of going shopping today, do you want to join me?" Jade asked sitting next to me on the bed. "Erm sure." I replied nervously. "Why are you so worried?" Jade asked and wrapped her arm around my waist. I shuffled and it moved. "It's nothing, let's just go." I whispered and went to put my shoes on. She looked at me confused. But shook it off.

We got to the store and I felt weird like weirder than before. I felt like something had clicked in me, I felt like a toddler almost. Wait, had I slipped?

Jade
I knew Perrie had slipped, I could see it in her eyes. But it was just as we pulled up at the store so I had to be careful with her. "Pez?" I said she looked at and bit her lip slightly. "Don't do that baby girl, you'll make your lip bleed." I smiled and she stopped. "Sorry baba." She whispered. "It's okay, can you erm, try and be a good girl in the store?" I asked her, she nodded and smiled. I got out the car and went to her side. I opened the door and held out my hand, since she had slipped we can start other baby things like baby onesies, the crib and the naps, the sippie cups, the baby talking and stuff like that. I took Perrie's hand and grabbed a basket, we didn't need much just a bit of fruit and I wanted to buy a notebook and a DVD as well. When we walked past the toys isle, I noticed Pez's eyes grow and she looked excitedly at the toys. "If you're a good girl, I'll buy you a teddy." Jade said and pulled her towards the cherries. "But baba, Pewwie wan' now." She cried, it wasn't that kid so nobody heard. "If you're a good girl and throwing a tantrum isn't good girl behaviour." Jade said sternly. Perrie nodded and looked down. "Pewwie sowwy baba." She whispered. "It's okay, come on." Jade took Perrie's hand again.

They were about to go to the toy isle when Perrie noticed a pap. Paps aren't allowed in the store. She whimpered and held Jades hand tighter. "What's wrong baby girl?" Jade asked her. Perrie looked over at the pap and Jade followed her gaze. "Oh don't worry, come on let get your teddy and go." Jade smiled. "I-I don't want my teddy anymore." Perrie whispered quietly. "Are you sure?" Jade asked rubbing her thumb over Perrie's knuckles she noodled shyly. "Lets pay and leave then." Jade went to the self-serving checkouts and began scanning the items. "There's more." Perrie whimpered and hid her face in Jades neck. Jade wrapped her arms around Perrie in a way that she never wanted to let go. "You're okay love. I've got you." Jade whispered and scanned the other items with her free hand. As soon as she had finished and paid, she took Perrie's hand and they walked briskly to the car.

Jade buckled Perrie in and soothed her by stroking her hair. "I want to go home." Perrie started balling her eyes out. "Oh love it's okay." She rubbed her knee and turned the engine on. She quickly left the stores car park. "Pez, baby. It's okay." Jade said and rubbed her leg. "Pewwie wan' Mr.Cuddwes." Perrie cried harder. "You can have him as soon as we get back to the hotel baby girl." Jade smiled at the fact she had actually slipped. "We can g you changed and you can have a nap, does that sound good?" She asked the upset blonde. "Pewwie wan' cuddles wif baba." She said. "You can have cuddles with me." Jade laughed. "Now?" Perrie whimpered. "Not now sweetheart, when we get to the hotel." Jade replied. "Otay." Perrie whispered no rested her head on the window. She started sucking her thumb. Jade kicked herself for not bringing her pacifier. "Don't do that love, it will hurt your teeth." Jade tried to move her hand but Perrie grunted and carried on.

After a few more minutes, they reached the hotel. Jade noticed Perrie was already asleep. She sighed and got out of the car, she picked up the bag and went to pick up her baby. She did easily. Perrie settled back into her. She walked to the lift and pressed the button of which her room was on. On the way down to her room she knocked on Jesy's it swung open. "Hey what's up?" Jesy asked. "She skipped." Jade smiled. "Oh really, can I see?" Jesy asked. "Sure she is sleeping but I have to change her clothes and stuff so come on." Jade smiled and walked away.

When Jade settled Perrie on the bed, she began undressing her, she walked to the baby bag and picked out a cute onesie which said 'snuggle this muggle' it was a baby blue and looked so frickin' adorable! I quick changed Perrie's diaper since it was wet and then pulled the onesie over her head. I pulled her arms through then popped the bottoms around her crotch. I pulled her onto my knee. "Hey Jess, can you go and get a bottle out the bag and put some milk in it then pop it in the microwave for 1 minute 30?" Jade asked. "Ahhh of course." Jesy smiled and went over. She made the bottle and came back. She passed it me and I thanked her. I already had Perrie ready and in position so I put the bottle in her mouth, she was half awake, I could see it. "Drink up sweetheart." I smiled and she started sucking. It was such an adorable sight.

After a couple of minutes, I felt a Perrie's hand pawing at my boob. "Baby what are you doing?" I asked her. "Pewwie wan' babas milk." She whined and fidgeted. "Baba doesn't have any milk." I sighed, I was confused, none of my patients had ever done this before but I know it's different with Perrie. "We'll talk when your a big girl okay. Drink your bottle now." I smiled and handed it her back. I honestly don't know how to react, Jesy was looking at me wide eyed and I shrugged.

+++
I hope you all liked it x