11

"Come on Perrie, lets go and get you some breaky." I smiled and quickly changed her nappy. "Baba?" She asked and cuddled into my chest. "Yes baby?" I asked and rubbed her back with my free hand. "Won't weave me again?" She whispered and started playing with the ends of my hair. "No sweetheart, I won't leave you again." I smiled and then sat her in her high chair. She yawned and kicked her legs a bit, I'm guessing she is still tired. I went to make her some porridge and fruit whilst I let her chill in her high chair for a minute. Just then a Jesy joined us downstairs. "Hey Pez baby" she smiled and kissed her head. Perrie just groaned and pushed her away. "No, Pez we don't push." I said and pointed my finger at her she whispered a "sowwy" and looked away.

"Jesy was mean to me yesterday." Perrie whispered. "What why?" I asked. "She embarrassed me." She blushed red, Jesy looked up from her phone and was suddenly interested in what Perrie was doing. "What did she do baby?" I asked and stood next to her. "I was big, and I wet my nappy, she was mean and teased me about it. And then she changed me on the kitchen floor when I was big as well." She cried, I could tell she had to slip into her big mindset to tell me this. "I'll talk to Jesy later baby." I sighed and hugged her. She nodded and Jesy nodded to.

I walked to Pez with the porridge and fruit and placed them on the tray, "eat up." I whispered and brushed her hair out of her face. "Baba do it." She moaned and held up the spoon, I pulled a chair up to her high chair and started spoon feeding her. "Open up love." I whispered she shook her head and rubbed her eyes. "Well, open up for the choo choo train." I smiled. "Chuga chuga choo choo." I voiced as I moved the spoon to her mouth. "No baba." She cried, she kicked her legs and hid her face in the side of her chair. "Oh what's wrong baby, you usually love food in the morning." I whispered and tickled she feet. "Pewwie tired." She cried and stretched her arms out to me, but got agitated when the straps restrained her. "Eat some more food and I'll let you have a nap." I sighed and tried handing her some fruit. "Nooooo!" She wailed and,banged she feet against the chair. "Perrie." I sighed and pulled the tray away. I undid the straps and she instantly latched around my neck. "Nap." She moaned and kicked her legs. "Okay love, nap time." I whispered and carried her upstairs. She obviously didn't sleep well last night.

"Baba, milk." Perrie whispered as I sat down on my bed. "What baby?" I asked and she started pawing at my boobs. "Baba doesn't have any milk." I sighed. "Noooo, baba milk." She cried. "Baba will talk to the doctor princess. Bottle milk will have to do now." I sighed. I kind of want to breast feed her. It is against my rules as a therapist but I think me and Perrie crossed the line of therapist and client a while back. I sighed when her eyes finally started closing. "That's it good girl." I whispered and ran my finger down her nose. "Shhh." I cooed and rocked her gently. Poor thing hasn't been getting the love and affection she needs the last two days, I really need to talk to Jesy. Once I was sure Pez was asleep, I carried her to the nursery I had made and led her in her cot. I placed her pacifier in her mouth, tucked Mr.cuddles under her arms and walked out.

"Jesy, we need to talk" I smiled and hugged her from the back. "Sure, what's up?" She asked an doubt her phone down. I sat in the bar stool next to her and began. "Pez sort of told me that you didn't give her what she needs, you didn't give her a bottle or mr cuddles last night. That is why she is so tired this morning, she didn't get enough sleep." I sighed. "Shit, I completely forgot." She sighed. "I'm guessing you forgot to fill out her changing and feeding chart to?" I chuckled. "Shit yeah." She sighed. "Look, Jess, when you are looking after a little or even a normal baby, you can't afford to forget things. Poor thing was so upset this morning, and she is also really tired." I sighed. "Jade I really am sorry, I just wasn't thinking appropriately. I should have been more careful and considering." She sighed. "And why did you embarrass her like she said?" I asked and sighed out in frustration. "Come on Jade, she is a grown woman wearing nappies during the day. I get when she is little but when she is big she needs to be using the toilet. That's why I embarrassed her, she needs to understand it's not right to wet it during the day, especially when she is big." She sighed. "Seriously Jesy? Have you tried wearing nappies half the day and then suddenly being able to control yourself, trust me we've tried not wearing nappies during the day, it just ends in wet knickers and tears." I sighed. "Yeah but she needs to learn it's not right." She sighed. "No Jesy she doesn't. She is fine how she is now if you excuse me I need to clean her room." I sighed and walked away. That was stressful.

After an hour I decided I should probably wake up Perrie, I went upstairs. I walked slowly to her crib and tickled behind her ears. "Baby girl, time to wake up." I sighed and wiggled her belly a bit. "Baba no." She moaned and rolled over. "Come on live, time to wake up." I sighed. "No...." she wailed and started sobbing. "Oh princess." I cried and picked her up into my arms. I bounced her on my hip and tried to calm her cries. "Pewwie tired." She cried. "I know baby I know." I whispered. "But let's go downstairs and pay with some toys yeah?" I asked, trying to wake her up more. I walked downstairs with her still on my hip.

Perrie
I'm tired, I don't want to play with the stupid toys. I cried into baba's boobies. I wish I could have her milk, I bet it tastes so nice. Nice and sweet. She sat me on the floor in my okay pen and handed me a toy. "No baba." I cried and crawled into her knee. I didn't want to play today, I want to sleep. "Come on princess, play time." She bounced me, I like when she calls me princess but I'm still tired. "No, nap time." I cried and hugged her. I wrapped my legs around her waist and cried into her shoulder. "Oh Perrie, please stop crying love." She whispered in my ear and stroked my hair. "Me sleep." I sighed and rested my head in a more comfortable position, before I know it, I'm being cradled in her arms on the sofa, she was singing a song to me and it was a making me even sleepier. Good night.

++
Sorry it took so long to update this, I've just not got round to it! Tell me what you thought of this chapter in the comments!  X