3

Duff called shotgun on the way out, so Rosie was stuck in the back between Axl and Slash. The ride back to her apartment seemed to go by in fast forward. Axl had tried to subtly put his on her thigh, she allowed it.

They arrived back at 9:48, but it seemed earlier.

"This is one shitty building" Duff said.

"Tell me about it" Rosie replied.

She lead them to the elevator and to their front door. She dug her key out her pocket and pushed open the front door.

"Alright you guys gotta wait in the hallway until I say you can come in" Rosie instructed, "Clay, you're coming with me". She grabbed his arm and left the door open a crack.

Andy and Diana were both sitting on the couch watching some movie. Diana was still in her Applebee's uniform and Andy was in her pajamas already. This was frequent nights for them, since Rosie usually worked late. At the sight of Rosie, both girls looked towards the door.

"So, how was your date?" Rosie asked, attempting to start a light conversation.

"It was terrible, he was the most boring person I have ever met" Andy replied, "But, what can you expect from a paper salesman".

"Okay that sucks, but um, sorry I didn't tell you guys that I was going out, but Clay's here" She began. Both Diana and Andy waved to Clay, he reciprocated. "Also like three fifths of Guns N' Roses are in the hallway".

"What" They both said in immediately in perfect unison. Obviously, Axl took that as his cue to walk in, Slash and Duff following close behind.

"Hey" He simply said.

"Rosie, what the hell?" Diana finally said after a few, long moment of silence.

"It's a sorta long story, I'll just fill you in tomorrow" She answered.

Duff and Slash hadn't said a word yet, they just seemed hypnotized by the two girls on the couch. Andy was tiny, standing only at 4'11". She had long, wavy blonde locks and big blue eyes. She was fair skinned, but it suited her. Diana wasn't as tall as Rosie, but was only and inch or two behind. She was of Puerto Rican descent and had a million perfect black curls that reached her shoulder. Her eyes were like a void, so dark a brown color that they almost seemed black.

"Y'all got any vodka?" Duff spit out, looking at Rosie.

"Don't ask me, I don't drink" She replied, "Andy's the expert here".

Andy spoke up from her place on the couch, "All the booze is in the cabinet on the bottom left".

"Thanks" Duff replied sheepishly.

Rosie took a seat on the recliner, and somehow Duff managed to find a seat next to Andy. Slash and Clay were sitting on the floor, Slash's gaze still focused on Diana. Axl was leaning against the counter, but decided that he was going to also sit on the recliner. To be fair, Rosie didn't take up much of it, but she was sitting there first. He pushed her over a bit and squeezed next to her, still practically sitting on top of her.

"You're so annoying" She said to him.

"Oh, trust me, I can be worse" He replied.

They simply sat around and talked, whatever movie Andy and Diana were watching before still playing in the background.

"Oh shit" Clay exclaimed, "I'm supposed to be home right now, Therese is probably back from the airport with her parents".

"You're so stupid, get out of here" Andy yelled sarcastically.

"See ya guys" He grabbed his coat before walking quickly out of the apartment, leaving the three girls alone with guys they barely knew. It wasn't long before you could see the devilish grin on Axl's face.

"Hey, I've got an idea" He began.

"No" Andy said immediately, "You don't seem like the kind of person I want to hear ideas from".

"Seven minutes in heaven?" He proposed.

"What is this, tenth grade?" Diana responded.

"Why don't we, like, amp it up a bit" Slash suggested, "What's 15 minutes to you guys?"

"It's official, the adult edition is 15 minutes" Duff agreed.

All three girls looked at each other. Rosie, of course, was in, and from the look on Andy's face, it seemed like she was too. Diana didn't seem too eager to participate, but she reluctantly obliged.

"Alright everyone", Axl said, "Put something that belongs to you in Slash's hat".

Slash took off the ridiculous top hat and placed it upside down in the center of their circle. Axl slipped the red bandana off his head and placed it in the hat, Duff threw in his shades and Slash his watch. Rosie put in one of her cross earrings, Andy threw in a sock she found between the couch cushions, and Diana put in her black scrunchie. Of course, Axl took it upon himself to choose first, he reached his hand into the hat and removed what was expected: Rosie's earring. Somehow, he was able to manipulate this situation, but was anyone surprised?

"Ugh, fine" She said before walked to the closet that sat across from the kitchen. Axl followed close behind. Rosie stopped and glanced behind her, seeing the stupid grins on Andy and Duff's faces. Diana was attempting to hide a smile.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do" Diana yelled.

"Yeah, and don't knock down any of my shit in there" Andy added before Axl closed the door.