4

The closet wasn't very big, at least not big enough for two grown adults. Axl was clearly trying to get close to her, but for some reason he wasn't being as aggressive as he usually was with girls. Usually, he'd do a lot of flirting and by the end of the night, she was putty in his hands. Rosie was different though, he just couldn't figure out why.

"Well isn't this just great" Rosie said sarcastically.

"Can I quote you on that?" Axl replied through a laugh.

"Oh shut up" She said and playfully slapped him on the arm.

There were a few moments of silence, uncomfortably standing close in that closet. Axl looking her up and down, more than once. His signature smirk was painted across his face when they made eye contact once more.

"So, what are we gonna do with fifteen minutes alone?" His voice was softer, for some reason smoother.

"Um" She started.

"I have a few ideas" He said before she could get another word out. That same smirk appeared again.

Rosie stared at him for a few moments before opening her mouth to speak, she barely got even a syllable out before Axl had crashed his lips onto hers. She did nothing at first, but after a few seconds, she went along with it. Axl's tongue found its way into her mouth before she realized it, she moaned slightly into his mouth. His arms snaked around her waist and eventually found themselves cupped over her ass. Rosie's arms her wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. Rosie slid off her jacket and discarded it on the floor. Their bodies pressed up against one another. Axl's hand made their way up her back and under her shirt. He gripped her tits. She broke off the kiss and seductively pulled down the zipper to her shirt, revealing her black lace bra.

"Goddamn" Axl said before leaning down and starting the kiss again.

Her chest was anything but small, though she often tried to hide it as much as she could. Of course, only when she wasn't working. Her boss said it's what gets her more tips. Axl's hands reached around her back and unclasped her bra. His hands found their place once more, and he began kissing down her neck.

Rosie was good at this, it was practically her job. Although, most people who found their way into Fantasy Island Gentlemen's Club weren't nearly as attractive as Axl. They were completely disregarding the time, they were otherwise busy. Footsteps could be heard approaching and Slash was being rather loud.

"Oh shit" Rosie said before frantically zipping her shirt up. Axl said nothing, but somehow that smirk found its way back onto his face.

The door was opened suddenly by a slightly drunk Slash.

"Ooh, see, I told you guys" He said through a drunken giggle, "They were probably just fucking".

"We were not!" Rosie objected, attempting to hide the fact that she was not wearing a bra and the one she was previously wearing was laying on the floor by their feet.

"Hey, weren't you wearing a jacket when you went in there?" Duff asked smugly.

"It's a stuffy closet" Rosie said before walking out and onto the now empty couch. Andy and Diana were both standing in the kitchen.

"So, how was your time without us?" Axl asked.

"Pretty boring to be honest, we just kind of told stupid stories and shit" Diana answered. Slash suddenly had a slightly hurt expression on his face.

It was around 11 by now.

"I'm totally beat by now" Andy said, "Imma' go to bed, see you guys later". Andy was off to her room, clutching a napkin in her hand.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna' go shower", Diana said, "You know, so I can get the smell of Applebee's off of me". She also went to her room.

This just left Axl, Slash, Duff, and Rosie.

"Yeah, so I'll see you boys around" Rosie hinted at them to leave. They all started towards the door. Duff was totally wasted at this point from both the bar and the alcohol he had consumed here.

"See ya' later Rosie" Duff said before stumbling out the door.

"Yeah, I hope you had fun making out with Axl" Slash said, following closely behind Duff.

Axl paused for a moment in the doorway.

"Can I get your number?" He asked.

"Of course" She said and grabbed a napkin from the countertop and wrote down her number. Axl kissed her one last time before walking out the door. He hadn't asked a girl for her number in months, maybe years. For some reason, he needed to see her again. He just didn't know why.