Phan and Dil

Erm so I felt like writing but like I'm also having a but if a writer's block so enjoy this trash chapter that has nothing to do with the actual story. Also I'm in a car and there's a spider send help imma die today
-----------
Ellie's POV
Wednesday. I was going to Dan and Phil's house today to hang out and film a bit. We were gonna film a video for my channel and play Mario kart for Dan and Phil games.
I made myself look decent enough to leave the house before calling a cab.
I got in the Uber and gave the man the address to Dan and Phil's flat. Then, I plugged my earphones in and listened to Red Lights (Milestones' album) (no I don't get paid to promote them I just love them a lot) for the entire journey to London.
Once I finally arrived, I ran to  their apartment and knocked on their door. A very sleepy looking Phil Lester answered the door.
"What who's there? Who woke me u-ELLIEEEE I forgot you were coming come I'm sorry I just woke up" he said, hugging me after he said my name.
"Hey Phil, sorry I woke you up I guess"
"Dan's still asleep, do you wanna go wake him up?" He asked. I nodded and tiptoed into Dan's bedroom. There laid a sleeping Daniel. I quickly took a picture, pulled the sheets off him and shouted "Danny boiiiiii"
He squealed as he fell off his bed and onto the cold floor. Luckily he wasn't naked.
I heard mine and Dan's phones go off in unison just seconds after I woke him up. It was a Twitter notification.

@AmazingPhil tagged you and @DanielHowell in a tweet.

I opened up the tweet and saw that it was a video of me waking Dan up.
"PHIL WHY??" Dan shouted. I ran up to him and rugby tackled him because I was so annoyed. I mean it's really mean to upload videos of people without permission.

A while later, Dan and Phil had eaten breakfast and we were ready to film. I had this great idea for a video on my channel. We were gonna do eachother's makeup except we picked out the products blindfolded. I was excited to do both of theirs but I was worried for them to work together on my makeup.
After a while, we set up the cameras and were ready to begin the filming. I said my typical intro, introduced Dan and Phil and explained what we were gonna do. I managed to do Dan and Phil's makeup fairly easily but then it became time for Dan and Phil to do mine. They got eyeliner as foundation and everything just went wrong. We ended the video with me looking like some kind of clown and Dan and Phil looking beautiful.

Time skip coz I'm the author and I do what I want smh

We finished filming Mario kart for DanAndPhilGames and Dan and I (did I do it right?) were sat in Dan's bedroom. All of our throats were in pain so Phil had went to make him and Dan some hot chocolate while making me some tea because I wasn't a big fan of hot chocolate (this applies to me I don't like hot chocolate its not that good why do y'all love it so much)

Me and Dan were just on our phones until Dan looked up.
"You like Pj" he croaked.
"No I don't" I said, feeling heat rise up to my cheeks.
" You're blushing you do like him"
"Okay, maybe I do but you like Phil so you can't say anything"
"Don't tell him I like him but I can't believe you really like him"
"He's so cute and sweet like how can someone not like him?"
"I could say the same for Phil"
"What could you say about me? What are you talking about?" Phil said walking towards us with 3 mugs and some snacks. When me and Dan noticed him, we both screamed.
"N-nothing" Dan said, now blushing.
"Okay..." Phil said, his voice laced with suspicion.
After that, we conversated before Dan asked about dinner. We decided on ordering pizza so we did. Phil ordered it while me and Dan continued that conversation we were having before Phil chimed in (with a haven't you people ever heard of).
The pizza came after a while and we ate it whilst watching The Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix because that's a great anime.
After we finished pizza and a few episodes of anime, I finally left and Sabrina came to pick me up as she was in the area.
Once I got home, I edited the video for a few hours then uploaded it. It got a fairly positive response and luckily there was only a few Dellie and Phellie shippers. Everyone shipped Pellie. After the eventful day, I went to sleep and dreamt of a magical pony flying in the sky.
------------------
Yes I know it's not Wednesday and I also know I didn't upload yesterday IM SORRY DONT ATTACK ME
Enjoy this kinda crappy chapter byee

-Riya🦎

*863 words*