Aftermath

SORRY FOR THE G NOTE RIP YOU

Pj's  POV

I needed to talk to Ellie. I needed to sort things out. She had probably forgotten at this point but I still needed to clear things up. I know liked her but at the same time I'm not ready to confess quite yet so I needed to convince her that I wasn't fully in love with her. I was in love with her but she didn't need to know that. The only person who knew I liked her was the one and only Dan Howell and no one else needed to know.
I called Ellie. (bold - Peej italics - Ellie)
Hey

Hi Why'd you call?

We need to talk, can you come to Starbucks in 5 minutes?

Sure.
Can you tell me why we need to talk?

I'll tell you at Starbucks

Okay okay see ya

See ya byee

Byee Peej

I hung up the phone, threw on a jacket and some shoes then headed out with my penny board. I rode it to Starbucks and ordered a green tea for me and an iced coffee for Ellie. I got the cup and they put my name down as Pedro and Ellie's as Emylie. I just got the cups and sat down at a table by the window and waited for Ellie. I stared out of the window when I saw an absolutely beautiful girl walking up to the door. She had blue highlights in her hair and stunning blue eyes that looked a bit purple. Ellie was here. I finally had to face the harshness of reality and talk to her.

"Hiiiii" she said, walking up to me and grabbing her drink.
"Heyy" I replied, it was time to do this
"So what'd you want to talk to me about?"
"The party"
"What about the party Peej"
"Do you not remember what happened? We were on the dance floor?"
"When we danced"
"The thing that happened while we danced Ellie"
"OH THAT THING I REMEMBER"
"Wow your thick"
"So...."
"What did that mean Ellie? Was it just nothing to you or did it actually matter?"
"Of course it mattered Peej! You kissed me for god's sake"
"How did it make you feel? Do you regret it?"
"It made me feel warm and happy inside,, why would I regret it? Did you regret it? Is that why your asking me all these questions?"
"I really don't regret it Ell" I said, grabbing her hand "You're amazing and nothing will make me regret kissing you, I really care about you El. You know that?"
"Of course I know that and I care about you even more. You mean everything to me and I would risk my life to save you. You were one of the first youtubers I watched and I always aspired to be like you; I still do. To this day, I still want to be like you, I still look up to you and nothing will ever change the fact that I feel this way"
"I've always idolised you. Ever since I clicked on that one 'IntergalacticEllie' video, I've seen you as my superior and I wanted to be equal to you. Your videos never failed to cheer me up, even during the worst of times. I love you Ellie, I always have."
"I love you too Pj, I always have and I always will. Never forget that" she said that as we were both gazing into eachother's eyes.
I felt myself leaning in towards her when the moment was spoiled by a loud buzz. It was Ellie's phone. She looked at the message, her face immediately forming a sad smile.
"I have to go, sorry byee" she said kissing me on the cheek and running off.

What just happened? Did I just confess? She said she loved me as well though. She probably meant it platonically.

No one could love me.

I'm just a green eyed freak.

After all of that I rushed to Dan and Phil's house. I knocked violently on the door until a sleepy Phil opened the door. After quickly greeting him, I proceeded to Dan's room and updated him on what happened between me and Ellie.
According to Dan, Ellie loves me romantically. I personally believed that he was lying. Obviously she's out of my league (but how can I win she keeps dragging me in but I know I never will be good enough for her)(sorry I'm trash)
After a while, I left Dan and Phil's house and just headed home; still confused as to the events of that day. I just lay in bed until my thoughts made me so mind-numbingly bored and I drifted into a deep slumber.
———————
Yay I uploaded in time WHO'S PROUD OF ME??
Also you should so totally share this with your friends coz you can and you love me.

-Riya🦎

*817 words*