Forest Kid

Italian food is goooddd. Also it's a pretty af country aaaah BUT I'm going back before this uploadsss :((
I have big plans for Ellie and Pj and Italy so get ready :)

Pj's POV

"Local time is 12:09 and temperature is 29C. Welcome to Pisa and enjoy your stay. Thank you for flying with Imaginary Airlines."
I was finally in my home country. It wasn't a common thing for me to visit home since my mum and her sister had a massive fight a couple years back. That obviously broke me because I love Aunt Giovanna a lot. We hadn't visited Italy since then and that was 10 years ago. I'm a lot older now and ready to see them again, without my parents this time.
After we got past baggage reclaim and immigration and all, we hired a cab to Aunt Gi's house. The cab driver and I ended up having a completely Italian conversation; he did not shut up. Poor El had to sit through this conversation having no idea what on earth we were saying but she was talking to Sabrina the whole time so I doubt she even noticed. It took about 40 minutes to get there as their house was in the countryside somewhere in Tuscany.
Ellie spent the entire journey pointing out pretty mountains or streams and even occasionally a cute dog, but she was cuter than the doggos. She was genuinely like an excitable puppy and it was adorable.

After the car journey, we rolled our suitcases up to a little muddy foot path that eventually led to the house.  After a bit of walking, me and her were both completely exhausted so we sat down on the grass to catch our breath. We were able to see the little forest that I had an obsession with when I was younger. I loved it so much that I based my forest kid video on that place.
I turned to El and begun telling her about this beautiful place. "This was my favourite place when I was little, it was an amazing forest to venture through. I don't know if it's still like how it was but if you want, I can explain it to you?"
"Please do Peej" she responded.
"During the day, it was a calm and empty forest with a little stream running through it. The stream was populated with little frogs and tadpoles. The trees and logs were completely inhabited by Italian wall frogs and sometimes some harmless snakes. The skies were ruled by many species of birds who all lived peacefully together. By night, the forest is overrun  with magical creatures just living their life as normal. The lizards and snakes are replaced by goblins and zebrats. The stream becomes the home to magikarp and sharkorses. Ghouls and fairies take over the sky that was once populated by dozens of birds. Not many humans are able to see this wonderland disguised within the compounds of the simple forest and neither was I until I ventured just a little bit too far. Little Pj didn't consider the possibility of getting lost so he just continued going in. It was when the sun begun to set that it occurred to me that I had no idea where I was. I was alone in a forest in a different country with no communication with anyone else. I continued trying to find my way out but each step took me further and further from society and after a while even the animals headed to their homes for a goodnight's sleep. Soon I was isolated in this lonely forest with darkness surrounding me. Young me 8was completely overridden with fear and I done something rare for me, I sat on the floor and sobbed. I was little, lost and left believing that I was going to die. I didn't want to die at all, there was a new Pokémon game coming out that month and that was my greatest priority. I sat there for a while before I noticed a light gradually getting brighter in the distance. I was full of hope that it was someone to resue me so I sprinted into the light." At this point we had climbed into the forest and were sitting on a tree that we climbed. The sun was beginning to set and me and Ellie had a beautiful view of the Italian landscape. I continued
"As I got closer to the light, I begun to see a lot creatures that I had never knew existed. They all had their own glowing aura that gave you a glimpse into their personalities. The red ones were really hot-tempered and were particularly easy to anger. The pastel blue showed that they were kind and giving individuals. Green signified a soul full of envy and yellow was a happy soul. The lighter colours were all positive and happy but as the auras got darker, you were able to feel the negativity inside them. The rarest aura was a black one. This showed a creature full of hatred and vengeance.
I hurried into this magical village and ended up bumping into someone. It was a grown woman wearing a golden dress, a crown and she was enveloped in a pastel rainbow aura. Her name was Elaine. She was beautiful, you actually resemble her a lot El..
Wait
What
Let me continue. She was the one who taught me all about this kingdom, her words full of empathy and kindness. She seemed to understand the fear and panic(!) I felt and used her soft voice to calm me down. She explained to me that I had stumbled into Aurania, the kingdom that she was in charge of. I learnt the forest was filled with villages like this one and there had to be some kind of Auranian blood inside of me for me to see this magical place.
After a long while of talking and learning about the history of the place I was part off, she led me home and I reunited with my family again. After that, I went back to visit Elaine and Aurania everyday I was in Italy. I guess Aurania is my second home."
"That was beautiful Peej" Ellie said and we headed to my family home.
---------------
THAT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE OMF.
I'm back in boring England now and this heatwave is d e a d l y. How do I live wow much heat such warmth. PS I wrote most of this sat in the outside and that's new.

Also I'm lowkey excited to upload this eeee

Also I'm lowkey excited to upload this eeee. It's going up on Wednesday and this is on Saturday and aaaaaaa.
-Riya🦎

*1020 words*