ー prologue.

A TEUKCHUL SHORT STORY WHERE HEECHUL FALLS IN LOVE WHILE FLYING.

"ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. if you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

if you are seated next to an emergency exit, please carefully read the special instructions card located by your seat. if you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to re-seat you.

we remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

if you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. thank you."

heechul rolled his eyes and plugged in his headphones into his phone, blasting rock music. the safety instructions always took too long. flight attendants walked down the isle as they were ready to demonstrate how to put on your seatbelt...

but the long haired man wasn't paying attention. he was staring intently at the flight attendant who was standing a few feet in front of him.

it was like love at first sight, but heechul never really believed in that - until now. he couldn't hear his music, his only focus was on the flight attendant. his sharp jawline, pointy nose, the cute dimple. he seemed so..

ethereal...

[i had this idea on the way to japan lmao]

HIGHEST RANKINGS - #5 in KIMHEECHUL
HIGHEST RANKINGS - #5 in PARKJUNGSOO
HIGHEST RANKINGS - #3 in TEUKCHUL
HIGHEST RANKINGS - #3 IN HANKYUNG

warning :
contains male pairings.

i am not associated with any of these characters, etc. any similiarities with other works are completely coincidental!

© AUTHOR | 2018 , lowercase intended.