ー three.

it was time for them to serve breakfast. technically it was dinner, because they were flying from america to korea. (eunhae had dragged heechul from korea to japan to america and back home)

heechul woke up, groggy. his vision was blurred and he knew for sure that his hair was all messy. he could smell the crisp, fried rice and the spicy kimchi . donghae and hyukjae were already eating. in front of him was the handsome flight attendant. heechul could barely make out the letters on his nametag thanks to the blurriness, but he managed to read, park jungsoo.

"y-yes?" the said boy answered, voice wavering.

"shit," heechul cursed. he hadn't meant to read his name out loud. "s-sorry, just reading your nametag, you know?"

jungsoo blushed a bit. he nodded and handed heechul a menu. "what would you like for breakfast?" the most appetizing meal was the doenjang soup with fried rice and kimchi. heechul flashed jungsoo a smile, grateful.

jungsoo's heart raced. the boy knew his name and even flashed a smile at him. his head was spinning slightly because of the happiness.

"doenjang soup please," heechul said politely. jungsoo smiled, grabbing the tray of the food heechul selected.

"uh, hey. can i get your name? you know mine, so..." jungsoo asked in a soft voice. heechul grinned. the flight attendant was so shy and handsome.

"kim heechul."

jungsoo nodded. "thanks, have a good meal!" and he pushed the trolley to the next passenger. donghae laughed. hyukjae slapped heechul on the back.

"i see where you're going," hyukjae said, smug. heechul rolled his eyes.

double update!

if you wanna know their seating plan on the plane, heechul is on the left aisle and donghae is on the right aisle with hyukjae in the middle :)

267 words.