ー four.

its been eleven days since i updated...
anyways, CROATIA FOR THE WIN BITCHES

jungsoo hurriedly went back to the cabin where the other attendants were. jongwoon, his friend snickered as he retrieved the cart from jungsoo. "this is the first time i've seen you flirt and blush with anybody."

jungsoo rolled his eyes, ignoring him, bending down to put away the extra food back into the storage box. he tried to hide his blush. jongwoon cackled and helped him put the drinks away.

all jungsoo could think about was kim heechul. what would it feel like if they were friends? jungsoo could tell that heechul was the drama queen type, he saw the younger fuming at his other two friends dramatically. jungsoo was quite the opposite. soft spoken, kind and gentle.

what if his lips were on heechul's? jungsoo's heartbeat grew faster like a rollercoaster at the thought. were his lips soft and warm, or chapped and plump?

"u-uh 'scuse me, the washroom door isn't opening." a soft, firm voice interrupted jungsoo's romantic thoughts. jongwoon turned around, putting the last carton of juice back. jungsoo stood up, but he hit his head against the counter. "ow," he muttered while rubbing his head. he turned around to the passenger that was— kim heechul.

immediately, jungsoo's face and ears had turned into a bright pink, embarrassed. jongwoon laughed a bit, slapping jungsoo's shoulder. "leeteuk here will help you," and he walked away.

sneaky bastard, jungsoo thought. he ought to give him a piece of his mind. heechul snickered. "you're really clumsy,"

jungsoo rolled his eyes, and managed a small grimace. "i figured."

it took jungsoo a while to open the jammed washroom door - he tried to hurry because heechul really needed to pee, but he became even more rushed and clumsy - and let out a sigh of relief when it finally slid open. [airplane washrooms scare me]

jungsoo was rubbing his forehead to relieve the stress and pain, and heechul came out of the washroom.

"thanks, don't get hurt again." and he walked away. jungsoo didn't even get to say anything, but he found himself blushing at heechul's caring tone.

he slapped his cheeks lightly. "park jungsoo, get your shit together."

367 words! a bit longer today, enjoy!

wait shit wattpad is being a bitch, can you read the prologue?? theres nothing on my draft and i want to c r y