New Family

Stiles POV

I was never one to be sentimental, in the 2000 years ive been alive I never loved anyone romantically and only had a few friends. why? you may ask , well its because if I got close to them and loved them, cared for them, I wouldn't be able to leave which would result in me watching them die, and I don't think I could ever do that. My parents died when I was 16 years old and I had to watch them burn because they were believed to be demons, and the only reason im alive is because just as my mother was about to die she used the last of her magic to set me free. so I ran until I was in the outskirts of my village and could still see my parents. My parents were also supernatural ,some of the most powerful, how they died so easily was beyond me for years until I learned a witch had helped because she was jealous of my mothers spark magic and my fathers Nogitsune power, but her main target was me, the mix of the two ,more powerful then either and immortal when combined. She was the first person I killed, I tortured her for answer and I learned there was a group of people after us, I killed each and every one of them till there was none left. that took about 20 years to complete and tales were created about me. They called me ruthless and heartless , thinking I did it for fun, none of them suspected I did it for caring to much , for familial love.

I spent the next 1000 years traveling ,exploring the world, having meaningless sex with guys( which was frowned upon but still happened). I spent a considerable amount of time living in the forest, hunting and learning how to control my fox spirit and use my spark magic. After about 1000 years of living I heard rumors of a witch who turned her children into blood sucking creatures . later on I learned she had an affair with a werewolf and got pregnant with his child while everyone thought it was her husbands . when she turned them in to creatures of the night she turned her so called 'bastard son' into a wolf/vampire hybrid, thus revealing her affair and his origin when he first took a life. to appease her husband she made his wolf side dormant, but after this the same son had killed her, and I learned the names of these people. The Mikaelsons.

I spent the next thousands years following the Mikaelsons movements and what they were doing . I did this because the family was just entertaining, I would make it into a show if it didn't reveal accurate supernatural facts and how to kill them. just imagine a show that included, A paranoid hybrid who was constantly putting his siblings into magic induced comas (Niklaus) , the sister who loves too easily but love with all her heart(Rebekah), a brother who hated what his mother turned them into but never hated her( Finn), the loyal, moral yet brutal brother who always stuck by his brothers side ( Elijah), the fox like brother , always in the background and resented his mother for taking away his powers, but still loved his family in secret ( Kol). A crazy family , yet one I crave . A family where love out ways the hate and resentment, one where no one can die.

I never thought I would meet them, I always thought I would watch from afar, never making contact, so I became apart of a community known as Beacon Hills , and known as Claudia and John Stilinski's kid. When Claudia died it hurt, she reminded me of my own mother and became a surrogate for her, watching her die just reminded me why I never should get attached. When I joined the Hale McCall Pack I was bored , just looking for something to do, I never expected it to become fun with giant lizard men and alpha werewolf packs, but It gave me something to do. You know how the whole kicking out went down so lets skip to New Orleans, shall we? ( sorry got lazy)

The first time I saw The Mikaelsons in person I was surprised to say the least, there were people missing but to make up for it there were people added, including a feisty werewolf/vampire hybrid whos main focus is her family (Hayley), a witch who cares only about her siblings(Freya), a baby whos name represents what she brings for the heartless father(Hope), a vampire who Klaus adopted as his own because he saw himself in him( Marcel), and a 16 year old witch whos passionate about everything. They made me do the one thing I promised myself I'd never do again; I grew attached to them, began to love them even the baby I've never seen, I would protect her with my life.

Out of all the Mikaelsons I would have to say my favorite is either Niklaus or Elijah. Niklaus is in the running because , well the obvious , he has the structure of a Greek god , but also because he craves love but also has a fear of being rejected. He pushes people away because of the fear of them saying they no longer love him. I believe that Niklaus secretly loves them with all his heart just doesn't know how to express it, and ill admit I have a bit of a crush on him , maybe im crazy.

Elijah is one of my favorites because hes loyal to his family, and he rarely gives his heart to someone but when he does, he loves them like his life depends on it. he protects the innocent from his brother , and very rarely kills without a reason. He still loves his brother despite all hes done, and I don't think that'll ever change. He never goes back on his word and he sticks to the family motto ' always and forever'. that's why hes one of my friends.

At a young age I became heartless and never gave my heart to anyone and I planned to keep it that way , but when I met the Mikaelsons that all changed. Despite only knowing them for a short period of time, I learned to trust them for some reason. and I don't know when or how but they became my family and ive never been happier.