geeky Hybrid

Its only 700 words but you guys needed to know i havent stopped writing

song : Stay by Kygo

Stiles POV

I stare at Niklaus as he read ' The Picture of Dorian Gray' by Oscar Wilde, he had a 3 year old Hope sleeping on his chest and he would glance up at me every now and then . I slowly lifted the taco I got from Taco Bell to my mouth still looking at him ,and was about to take a bite of it before Niklaus drops the book onto the floor and shot up with his arms protectively around Hope, 

"What are you staring at!" he yells causing me to me to drop my taco . I stare at my broken, sad, innocent taco that is now on the floor and partially on my shoe. I look up at Nik with a glare and say , 

" how could you? it was innocent, it deserved more from the world, than... than to be dropped onto the floor because you couldnt keep your voice down. "

" stiles its a taco, ill buy you another" 

" that's not the point its my ta- Look! Hopes awake!" I said lifting her off his lap .if you havent noticed me and hope havr grown close , " we will continue this chat later mister big bad wolf, right now me and hope are going to bond over voodoo and other witch things" 

" I swear Stiles if you teach my daughter voodoo, I will end you" 

" instead of killing me how about we ...." I saw tapping my chin lightly with my index finger 

" why don't we what stiles?" he said with a exasperated sigh

 an Idea popped into my and before he could blink we were on the quidditch field from the Harry Potter movies and Hope was in the stands with a Ravenclaw scarf and a Ravenclaw tie to match. 

" I challenge you to a game of broom tag" 

"don't you mean quidditch?" 

" no I don't ! we don't have enough friends for that..... sadly. also I trust very little with my flying brooms" 

"how many times have you been here stiles?"

" im proud to say i have reenacted both the Deathly Hallow movies  in the roll of Harry Potter and slightly changing the story each time. I have to say the one where me and Draco were secrely dating in the last movie would have to be my favorite , but then again that could be because ive always had a thing for Draco"

"Like you could ever date Draco Malfoy, he obviously has a thing for Hermione, sadly though she ends up with Ron, and don't get me wrong I think they make a lovely couple but I think Hermione could've balanced out Draco's personality " Niklaus says in a matter-of-fact tone

" that doesn't mean we would never have dat- wait.  wait." I say putting my index finger in front of his face as a smile spread across my face" am I hearing correctly, because if I am then its been discovered that one Niklaus Mikaelson is in fact, and undeniably a Harry Potter nerd" he looks down before glaring at me but the bright blush on his face says it all. 

I start jumping up and down making Hope laugh which made me  laugh even harder with a giddy expression " Hope, can you believe it not only is he a Harry Potter geek but he also ships Hermione and Draco , and just when I thought he couldnt get more adorable too." I say smiling down at her.

i look over at Niklaus and i see his eyebrows furrow in confusion, 
"1. Im not sure adorable is what people would you to describe me 2. you think im adorable?" 

" would you prefer I use the word scary or geeky-wolf, I know its not very clever but it gets the point across, don't you think?"

" you didnt answer my question Stiles"

" well if you must know you have this quality, and its very attractive, like when you try to hide a smile your lip twitches, and how I can always see the amusement in your eyes or how your eyebrows furrow when you read , and for whatever reason I find it adorable" 

"Stiles....."