The First Day of School!

"Speech" Thoughts/Mental Communication

"Love Fairy's Speech"

Love Fairy's Thoughts/Mental Communication

(Y/N)'s Pov

"So what your telling me is that, your the love fairy!?" she asks.

I chuckled at the look of her shocked expression.

"Yea."

"But your so..." she uses her hands, trying to think of the word to say.

"What do you expect the love fairy to be like?"

"...Vibrant." she laughs at her answer.

Full of energy...well she's not wrong. I think and laugh with her.

We arrived to our school fifteen minutes before it starts and took the time to get to our class. How nice that we both have first period together. It was Art with Ms...Ms...

Shit I forgot her name. I thought.

I turn to my left to Ashley who is smiling and looking at her phone.

"Hey Ashley," I say. "What was our Art teachers name again?"

"Hm?" She looks up from her phone and thinks about it. "I think it is... Ms.... June!" She answers.

A Ms. she says!? An imaginative voice says.

I stop in my tracks and turn to my right to see good ole' Mr. Love Fairy on the window of the trophy case, with a smirk on his/my face.

Oh imagine, he exclaims. Staying after school for, he puts air quotes. Extra credit!

He blushes whilst hugging himself, while I couldn't help but sweatdrop.

"Whats wrong?" Ashley asks while she looks at me with concern.

"Oh nothing." I say. We then continue on our way to class

Ashley smiles and tuns forward, but doesn't move. I move in front of her, then wave my hand in her face. She looked...awestruck. I focus to where she is looking at, and frown.

It was a student, a good looking one at that. The student was leaning on a wall, reading a book. He has black hair and chocolate brown orbs for eyes. He wears a black jacket vest, with a white hoodie underneath. Black jeans with white hi-tops.

Oooh, is this love at first sight I wonder!? My romantic persona asks.

Looks like it.

The male student then looks up from his book and smiles at us. He closes his book and walks to us, whilst Ashley couldn't seem to get her eyes off of his.  

"Hi, are you guys new here?" He asks.

Ashley finally shakes out of it and responds.

"Y-Yea! I'm Ashley, and this is my friend, (Y/N)!" She answers.

"Sup." I say.

"I'm Shawn, nice to meet you both!" He smiles and offers his hand. Ashley shakes it without a second thought and I shake it afterwards.

"I'm a Sophomore," he says. "So if you need anything, just let me know!"

"Right! O-Of course!" Ashley says.

Shawn leaves and continues to lean on the wall with his book. I turn to look at Ashley, who has a blush and smile on her face. She then turns to me, as if asking for approval. I sigh.